Bad Backs Store
When you shop at Bad Backs Online Store we endeavour to provide products that will meet your needs. And we ask that you read all the relevant product information provided, and choose carefully, as we cannot provide a refund if you simply change your mind or make a wrong selection. If you have any questions, please call us on FREECALL 1800 615 666 (within Australia only).
In the event you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, (less freight charges if applicable) or a product exchange, with the exceptions noted below. The item must be returned in ‘like new’ condition, with all paperwork, packaging, parts, and accessories to ensure full credit.
Please note that the following steps and policy criteria below apply to ALL RETURNS, including defective items and those that may have been damaged during shipping.
Returns Policy Criteria:
Please make sure your return meets the following:
- Product is in new condition
- Product is in its original packaging
- Product was purchased in the last 30 days
- Product is not included in Exceptions (noted below)
Call Bad Backs Customer Service
- Please call Bad Backs Customer Service department on Freecall 1800-615-666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a Return Authorization Code (RA#) in order to expedite your return and ensure proper credit to your account.
- Please have your Purchase Order Number (eg #2640) ready.
- Please note that refunds will not be issued for products that are soiled, damaged, have missing parts or returned without an assigned RA#.
Guidelines for returns:
- Pack the items securely. Please wrap the product so it does not get damaged in shipment. All returned products must be in the same condition in which they were received. Please select a box size that fits your product. We suggest you register or insure (overseas sales) your packages to avoid loss.
- Address all returns to:
79 Overseas Drive
Noble Park, VIC 3174
- For Australian customers, please consider sending registered mail or Express Post Bag for your return package. For overseas customers, please consider insurance for your return package. Bad Backs cannot be responsible for packages that are lost by mail.
- Original shipping costs are non refundable (exceptions – wrongly shipped or faulty products).
- Shipping cost for returns is at the customer’s expense.
- After inspection to ensure the product is returned in original and working condition, refunds or credits are issued within 7 days of product receipt by Bad Backs.
- Refunds will not be issued for products that are soiled, damaged, missing parts or returned without an assigned RA#.
- For undeliverable packages caused by customer error, we will credit you minus all shipping costs.
- If your order has shipped, or is in the process of being shipped, we will be unable to cancel your order. You will need to follow the return instructions once you receive the package.
- Please notify us about damaged merchandise within 24 hours of receipt, and make sure you keep all the original boxes and packaging.
- If returns are sent without original packaging, we will deduct a 20% restocking fee from your credit.
Faulty or damaged merchandise:
Please notify us about damaged or faulty merchandise asap to arrange repairs, refund or product exchange, and make sure you keep all the original boxes and packaging.
Non-Returnable Items (unless due to faulty or damaged merchandise):
Due to shipping and delivery cost considerations, mattresses/foundations, adjustable bed frames and electric (adjustable) bases, massage chairs, office chairs, indoor or outdoor zero gravity recliners, desks, and workstations are non-returnable and other items indicated on the product pages as non returnable.
Due to health code limiting the resale of bedding items, if the following products have been opened, then they are not returnable: pillows, body pillows, leg & bed wedges, mattress overlays/toppers, pillow covers and mattress covers.
If the following personal accessory products that make direct contact with skin have been opened, then they are not returnable: neck and travel supports, back & joint supports, hand held massager's, seat cushions, hot/cold packs and foot health products (excluding Orthaheel products).
Discontinued / Clearance Items:
Discontinued or clearance Items are considered final sale and are non returnable. Please do not ship these items back to Bad Backs, as we cannot issue a credit to your account.