Bad Backs Store
Just browsing? Click the product title links for detailed product information.
Ready to BUY NOW? Click BUY NOW! to go straight to the Shopping Cart checkout with your item. To easily purchase multiple items, click Add to Bag for each product then click the Shopping Cart (top of screen). You can update items any time.
A Few Tips on Good Laptop Ergonomics:
- Use an external mouse and keyboard
- Keep the mouse and keyboard at the edge of your desk
- Adjust your chair so your desk is just a little below your sitting elbow height
- Raise the laptop so the top of the screen is just below your eye level. Use a laptop stand, stack of books, or similar
- Sit back in your chair and keep your head directly over your shoulders
- Don't lean on your desk while typing and keep your elbows in line with your shoulders, hanging loosely at your sides
- When using the laptop keyboard, try not to drop your wrists onto the "wristrest". Instead, move your hands freely across the keyboard and keep your hands in line with your elbows