Bad Backs Store
- Christmas Gift Ideas
- NEW Products 2013!
- Made In Australia
- Braces, Belts & Supports
- Exercise & Inversion Tables
- Foot Care
- Home Health Care
- Hospitality Furniture
- Hot & Cold Packs
- Kids Furniture
- Lumbar Back Supports & Pillows
- Magnetic Therapy
- Office Equipment
- Office Furniture - Chairs
- Office Furniture - Desks
- Pain Relief Gels & Creams
- Workplace Chairs
- Zero Gravity® Recliners
- Shop By Brand
- CLEARANCE SALE
- About Us
- Back Talk Forum
- Contact Us
- Download Catalogue
- Free Chair Trials
- Health News & Articles
- Help & FAQ's
- More Information
- Youtube Channel
Just browsing? Click the product title links for detailed product information.
Ready to BUY NOW? Click BUY NOW! to go straight to the Shopping Cart checkout with your item. To easily purchase multiple items, click Add to Bag for each product then click the Shopping Cart (top of screen). You can update items any time.
Dr Jill's Gel U Shaped Callus Pads
Other products that may help
Dr. Jill’s Foot Pads, Inc was founded in Florida USA in 2001, by Dr. Jill Scheur, a Podiatrist with a dream and a vision of helping patients feet become more comfortable.
After many requests for pads from other podiatrists and numerous customers, she launched her own range of "Dr. Jill’s Foot Pads", a Complete Foot Pad Source for Foams, Moleskin and Gels. Being a Podiatrist, Dr. Jill felt a strong need to provide patients with quality foot pads at great prices.
Designed and Created by a Podiatrist !
Simple and effective pressure relief for calluses from Dr Jill's. A super soft gel pad that cushions calluses when walking and running, where the centre hole surrounds the sore callus, takes pressure of the callus and reduces pain.
- Perfect for calluses, IPK's and bunions
- The U shaped cut out surrounds the sore area, taking pressure of the painful area
- Simple and easy to use
- Two (2) per pack
- Apply to a clean and dry foot.
- Wearing socks ensures the gel pad stays in place, but is not mandatory
- Position pad so that the pad is comfortably placed over the sore or affected area on the ball of the foot.
- Can be worn with casual or dress shoes
- Remove product 3 to 4 hours daily to allow skin to breathe
- After use each day, peel GENTLY away from the skin
We recommend that you hand wash the cushion with warm water and mild soap. Rinse thoroughly and air dry. Once dry the pad will renew its self-adhering propertyand become sticky time and time again. Do not put powder, medications, or lotions on the foot while using this cushion.
Do not place this product on an open wound. If irritation, discomfort or any problem results, discontinue use and see your podiatrist. Keep out of reach of children.
Due to health restrictions this item is non returnable, unless faulty or damaged.