Bad Backs Store
Just browsing? Click the product title links for detailed product information.
Ready to BUY NOW? Click BUY NOW! to go straight to the Shopping Cart checkout with your item. To easily purchase multiple items, click Add to Bag for each product then click the Shopping Cart (top of screen). You can update items any time.
XBase® Memory Foam Mattress
Other products that may help
Shopping with Confidence!
We appreciate that you want to shop with confidence online. And so Bad Backs wishes to confirm the importance we place on your privacy, security, our returns policy and customer service support.
SHOPPING FOR A NEW MATTRESS
Purchasing a new mattress is arguably one of the most difficult consumer products to buy and equally as difficult for the Bad Backs R & D team to select a range for our discerning customers. There are a number of different types of mattresses fr... Read more »
All of us are looking for a good nights sleep, and since we spend a third of our life in bed, why not choose a super memory foam mattress from Xbase.
Unique to Bad Backs, the Xbase brand is a flagship of comfort and value. With a memory foam density of 50kg/m it is almost identical to similar brands on the market that cost over three times more !
As most of you will know, one of the main reasons we all toss and turn at night is that our body's pressure points like hips, knees, arms and shoulders make sleeping uncomfortable. Memory foam adjusts naturally to the contours of your body, helping to alleviate this pressure, providing correct orthopaedic support by maintaining your correct spinal alignment, which is perfect for bad backs.
- 7cm (3") of a 50kg/m Certi-Pur certified density memory foam with an ILD of 10-15.
- 13cm (5") of a 30kg/m density base foam with an ILD of 40-50.
- Made with open cell, viscoelastic memory foam, the mattress is temperature sensitive and molds to the body.
- Non slip PVC bottom
- Stretchable ecru (off white) jacquard velour cover (75% cotton, 25% polyester)
- 100% cotton inner cover
- Ergonomic support, effective in all sleeping positions.
- Cover removable and washable
- 5 year limited warranty
Memory Foam Sleeping Benefits:
- HEAD Can help reduce headaches, migraines, jaw aches and tinnitus.
- NECK Correct alignment can reduce general neck ‘crick’ and tension pain.
- SHOULDERS Reduces pressure which can reduce pain and stiffness.
- ARMS & ELBOWS Can relieve general arm and tennis elbow problems, also reduces instances of pins and needles.
- UPPER BACK Helps reduce back pain, curvature of the spine and scoliosis pain and problems.
- RIBS & RIBCAGE Correct body posture can alleviate rib and ribcage pains, enhance breathing and therefore ease respiratory problems.
- LOWER BACK Can lesson lower back, sciatic, sacroiliac, joint, coccygenic and nerve root pains.
- HIPS Can reduce pressure points to lessen hip irritations and pain.
- KNEES Can mitigate aching knees, arthritic and cruciate ligament trouble.
- ANKLES & FEET Can ease and help problems due to restless leg syndrome, sore ankles and Achilles tendon.
- Single 92 x 188cm (3' x 6'2')
- Long Single 92 x 203cm (3' x 6'8)
- King Single 107 x 203cm (3'6 x 6'8)
- Double 138 x 188cm (4'6' x 6'2')
- Queen 153 x 204cm (5' x 6'8')
- King 183 x 204cm (6' x 6'8')
Note: All sizes are approximate
This warranty covers:
- deterioration causing the mattress to have a visible indentation greater than one inch that is not associated with a sag in the foundation or adjustable bed base; and
- any physical flaw in the mattress despite normal usage and proper handling
These mattresses are vacuum packed, which means we can deliver them to your door easily and quickly, anywhere in Australia.
Just open up the mattress, and it will recover its natural shape in approximately 3-5 hours. We recommend you air the mattress for 24hrs before use to let the mattress breath.
Please Note: This item is non-returnable unless faulty or damaged