Bad Backs Store
Just browsing? Click the product title links for detailed product information.
Ready to BUY NOW? Click BUY NOW! to go straight to the Shopping Cart checkout with your item. To easily purchase multiple items, click Add to Bag for each product then click the Shopping Cart (top of screen). You can update items any time.
QDOS Vivid Kneeling Posture Chairs
Other products that may help
New Bad Backs Specialty Store .....check out our new online store at www.kneelingchairs.com.au for more information on kneeling chair ergonomics and why kneeling chairs are so good for you !
Shopping with Confidence!
We appreciate that you want to shop with confidence online. And so Bad Backs wishes to confirm the importance we place on your privacy, security, our returns policy and customer service support.
Should you choose to shop in-store, visit one of our stores in Melbourne, Sydney or Perth.
Click here for our store locations.
The success of our original QDOS Kneeling Posture Chair, has spurned the development of a new range of three designer colours, with a stylish satin silver star base. Still with all the same features and benefits as the original, this is a great addition to our ergonomic swivel style kneeling posture chair range.
Functional and comfortable these chairs are ideal for correct postural sitting, as the backrest can be adjusted up or down for a custom fit, as well as in and out for depth adjustment.... and the chair height itself is adjustable using a gas lift mechanism.
The knee pad features molded foam for a super comfortable feel and extra support. This kneeling chair helps ease your hips into a forward tilt position, encouraging an upright posture that correctly aligns your back, shoulders and neck.
- Backrests adjusts 5cm (2 in) of height and depth
- Seat adjusts pneumatically 46-58cm(18-23 in)
- 66 cm (26 in) five star satin finish silver base
- Swivel style movement
- Seat backrest is 41cm w x 28cm h (16 in x 11 in)
- Seat is 43cm w x 33cm d (17 x 13 in)
- Molded knee rest, back rest & foam seat
- Choice of scarlet red, olive green or steel grey fabric
- Some simple assembly required
- Weight Limit 127kg (280lbs)
- 5 year limited warranty, 2 year limited warranty on fabric
- Overall height: 89-102cm (35-40 in)
- Overall width: 43cm (17 in)
- Seat back width: 43cm (17 in)
- Seat back height: 28cm (11in)
- Seat back travel: 6cm (2.5 in)
- Seat width: 43cm (17 in)
- Seat depth 36cm (14 in)
- Seat height from the floor:46-58 cm (18-23 in)
- Chair weight 18kg (40 lbs)
When assembling your chair, rub or spray a little bit of an oil based lubricant like WD-40 around the top and bottom of the chair cylinder before you add the seat and star base. It will make taking the chair apart much easier !
This product is non returnable unless deemed faulty or damaged.