Bad Backs Store
Just browsing? Click the product title links for detailed product information.
Ready to BUY NOW? Click BUY NOW! to go straight to the Shopping Cart checkout with your item. To easily purchase multiple items, click Add to Bag for each product then click the Shopping Cart (top of screen). You can update items any time.
QDOS FT Sit Stand Electric Adjustable Desks
Other products that may help
Shopping with Confidence!
We appreciate that you want to shop with confidence online. And so Bad Backs wishes to confirm the importance we place on your privacy, security, our returns policy and customer service support.
Should you choose to shop in-store, visit one of our stores in Melbourne, Sydney or Perth. Click here for our store locations.
8 good reasons to choose a height adjustable desk
1. Changing your working position regularly can help prevent back problems.
2. If you have an existing back problem, then standing at a high desk for part of the day can offer great relief rather than standing all day.
3. The desk can be adjusted to various heights easily. Particularly beneficial for those of a taller stature to prevent stooping.
4. Electric operation means that more people can adjust their own desk height, which can also be very useful to wheelchair users.
5. Good value for money means that more people can choose electric compared to manual height adjustment.
6. Ideal for groups who share the same workstation, ie shift working environments.
7. Ergonomic workstations improve posture which can help reduce the incidence of RSI in the workplace.
8. Height adjustable mechanisms are flexible, stylish and efficient in a modern work environment.
A cost effective, height adjustable work desk or table, designed for a sit to stand environment, creates the perfect workstation for your back.
Ergonomic, height-adjustable workbenches are quickly becoming the standard in workplaces today, and this particular design is exclusive to Bad Backs.
When setting up a workstation there are many factors to be considered. Flexibility in the wide array of tasks must be juggled with good ergonomic to ensure that its well suited to the modern workplace as well as the modern worker.
Looking at daily activities of users, the electric height adjustable desk can suit any type of person. The adjustment is easy, fast, smooth, and quiet. With the push of a button, you can adjust the height of the desk to your personal physical requirements for both sitting and standing in a matter of seconds. Being able to alternate between sitting and standing is important – it helps to reduce repetitive strain injuries and relieves lower back pain.
From it’s sleek design to the comfort and contentment of the user, this is a luxury item at an affordable price.
- Desk widths of 1200mm, 1600mm or 180mm wide x 800 deep
- Desk thickness 25mm
- Height range 660mm - 1180mm
- Round cable hole plug finished in brushed steel (positioned centre back of table top)
- Modesty panel – 18cm height – in matching finish to desk top
- Features a single super quiet electric motor
- Legs and leg uprights are finished in silver powdercoat
- Ideal as office desk, study desk, home office desk, sit to stand desk or computer desk
- Maximum weight capacity 80kgs
- Warranty: electric parts 2 yrs. Metal parts 5 yrs – replacement parts only. Freight and labour costs excluded.
- Desks are supplied flat packed. Assembly is required. See below for more information on assembly.
- Milkwood Laminex Worktop + Matching Modesty Panel
- New Graphite Laminex Worktop + Matching Modesty Panel
- Parchment (off white) Laminex Worktop + Matching Modesty Panel
- Select Beech Laminex Worktop + Matching Modesty Panel
- Paper Bark Laminex Worktop + Matching Modesty Panel
- Wenge Laminex Worktop + Matching Modesty Panel
- Red Cherry Laminex Worktop + Matching Modesty Panel
- Speed 25 mm/sec
- 240 Voltage, 1.5A, 50/60Hz
- Stroke 52cm
- Frame lifting capacity: 80kg
- Axle Drive: telescopic aluminum driveshaft
Strength, durability and stability approvals:
- ISO/DIS 8019
- DS/ISO 7172
- EN 527-2
- EN 527-3
Test Demands approvals:
- DS/INF 69:2003
CE Marking – CE marked in collaboration with Technical Insitute, Denmark.
This product has been developed and manufactured in accordance with environmental law.
Optional Accessory - CPU Holder:
- Slide track
- Sliding and 360º rotation
- Steel frame coated silver cover in translucent plastic
- Height adjustment range 150mm
- Width adjustment range 88mm
- Max. loading weight 20kgs
- Width - 100mm - 250mm
- Depth - 300mm
- Height - 300mm - 550mm
Desks are custom ordered and can not be returned. Defective items under warranty will be replaced
Desks are supplied flat packed, and assembly is required.
Should you require help with assembly, a company called Install2U can be contacted at 1-300-417-571 for a quotation. After you have contacted them they will arrange an assembler to call you back within 48 – 72 hours who will then schedule an appointment with you within 2 to 4 days to build the desk. Install2U service most of Australia.
Note we are not associated with this company in anyway.
Please allow 7-14 working days for delivery of colour tops: Parchment, Select Beech & Wenge.
Allow 21-28 working days for delivery of colour tops: New Graphite, Milkwood, Red Cherry, Paper Bark.