Bad Backs Store
Just browsing? Click the product title links for detailed product information.
Ready to BUY NOW? Click BUY NOW! to go straight to the Shopping Cart checkout with your item. To easily purchase multiple items, click Add to Bag for each product then click the Shopping Cart (top of screen). You can update items any time.
QDOS FT Electric Adjustable Desk Frame/Base
Other products that may help
Shopping with Confidence!
We appreciate that you want to shop with confidence online. And so Bad Backs wishes to confirm the importance we place on your privacy, security, our returns policy and customer service support.
Should you choose to shop in-store, visit one of our stores in Melbourne, Sydney or Perth. Click here for our store locations.
QDOS - Exclusively ours.
To promote circulation and help relieve stress on your back and muscles, most experts recommend that you stand up for at least a few minutes at various stages throughout the day.
A fully powered sit stand adjustable height desk. Sleek and sophisticated in appearance and ergonomic in design.
A cost effective, height adjustable work desk or table frame, designed for a sit-stand environment, creates the perfect work station for your back.
No tops or modesty are supplied, so you can customise the look of your desk to your own work environment.
Ergonomic, height-adjustable workbenches are quickly becoming the standard in workplaces today, and this particular design is exclusive to Bad Backs.
When setting up a workstation there are many factors to be considered. Flexibility in the wide array of tasks must be juggled with good ergonomic to ensure that its well suited to the modern workplace as well as the modern worker.
Looking at daily activities of users, the electric height adjustable desk can suit any type of person. The adjustment is easy, fast, smooth, and quiet. With the push of a button, you can adjust the height of the desk to your personal physical requirements for both sitting and standing in a matter of seconds. Being able to alternate between sitting and standing is important – it helps to reduce repetitive strain injuries and relieves lower back pain.
From it’s sleek design to the comfort and contentment of the user, this is a luxury item at an affordable price.
- Suits desk tops up to 1800mm wide x 800 deep
- Frame suits minimum worktop depth of 650mm
- Frame height range 660mm - 1180mm
- Features a single super quiet electric motor
- Dual rocker on/off switches for extra safety during use
- Legs and leg uprights are finished in silver powdercoat
- Warranty: electric parts 2 yrs. Metal parts 5 yrs – replacement parts only. Freight and labour costs excluded.
- Desk frames are supplied flat packed. Assembly is required. See below for more information on assembly.
- When adding a top, ideal as stand up desk, office desk, study desk or home office desk.
- Stiffening rails may be ordered for 1600mm and 1800mm wide desks. These rails may stop the desk sagging if you have a lot of weight in the centre of the desk for a long period of time.
- No top and no modesty panel supplied. (Please note: a modesty panel is required by all desks for stability purposes)
- No top with brushed silver modesty panel pre-drilled. Please specify width of modesty panel when placing your order, either modesty to suit 1200, 1600 or 1800mm desk top widths.
Note actual modesty widths as follows:
1200 modesty dimensions = 1065mm wide x 180mm high
1600 modesty dimensions = 1465mm wide x 180mm high
1800 modesty dimensions = 1665mm wide x 180mm high
- Speed 25 mm/sec
- 240 Voltage, 1.5A, 50/60Hz
- Stroke 52cm
- Frame lifting capacity: 80kg
- Axle Drive: telescopic aluminum driveshaft
Strength, durability and stability approvals:
- ISO/DIS 8019
- DS/ISO 7172
- EN 527-2
- EN 527-3 Test Demands approvals:
- DS/INF 69:2003 CE Marking – CE marked in collaboration with Technical Insitute, Denmark.
This product has been developed and manufactured in accordance with environmental law.
Desks are custom ordered and can not be returned. Defective items under warranty will be replaced
Desk frames are supplied flat packed, and assembly is required.
Should you require help with with assembly, a company called Install2U can be contacted at 1-300-417-571 for a quotation. They service most of Australia and typically take 48-72 hours to schedule. Note we are not associated with this company in anyway.
Please allow 7-14 working days for desk delivery from time of order.