Bad Backs Store
Just browsing? Click the product title links for detailed product information.
Ready to BUY NOW? Click BUY NOW! to go straight to the Shopping Cart checkout with your item. To easily purchase multiple items, click Add to Bag for each product then click the Shopping Cart (top of screen). You can update items any time.
Ergo+ Medium Back Task Chair
Other products that may help
Shopping with Confidence!
We appreciate that you want to shop with confidence online. And so Bad Backs wishes to confirm the importance we place on your privacy, security, our returns policy and customer service support.
Should you choose to shop in-store, visit one of our stores in Melbourne, Sydney or Perth. Click here for our store locations.
With technology, science and health professionals leading the way, consumers are becoming more aware of possible medical risks and the importance of purchasing high quality office chairs.
A high quality TASK chair has a tangible benefit beyond improved comfort and posture.
Studies have shown that office workers sitting in fully loaded, custom fit ergonomic task chairs experience better comfort and greater productivity.
Exclusive to Bad Backs.
The support and comfort provided by the Ergo+ Task Chair range is second to none. Designed in conjunction with a leading ergonomist, it combines maximum ergonomic effectiveness with the durability of AFRDI Level 6 certification and eco friendly GECA approval.
With body-fitting contours and proper back and lumbar support, you’ll wonder how you sat in anything else.
The Ergo+ range features, as standard, an injection moulded backrest with a well developed lumbar contour and boosted lateral support for additional comfort and postural control.
The seat is composed of a unique ’air cell’ dual density technology that assists in optimal pelvic alignment to reduce the common slouched postures.
- AFRDI weight tested to 110kg (heavy duty mechanism standard on all chairs), and factory weight tested to 135kg
- Height adjustable 140ml gas lift (Height adjustability 450mm to 580mm)
- 3 lever adjustability
- Dual density moulded seat cushion
- Strong lumbar support, both horizontal and lateral
- Ratchet back height mechanism 9 clicks (70mm range)
- Black star base 640mm width and 50mm black castors
- Range of 4 seat & 3 back sizes to accommodate 97% of body sizes
- With or without arms
- Colour – black, ocean blue, royal blue, and burgundy - See PDF colour chart
- Limited 10 year warranty
- AFRDI Level 6 certification, which includes meeting AS/ANZS 4438, the Australian standard applying to height adjustable swivel chairs
- GECA approved
- Seat Size
- Small - 440mm deep x 480mm wide
- Standard - 460mm deep x 500mm wide
- Large - 490mm deep x 520mm wide
- X Large - 510mm deep x 550mm wide
- Back: 390mm high x 440mm wide
- Height Range (floor to seat): 450-580mm
- Backrest height adjustment range : 70mm
Note: Sizes are approx.
Allow 3-4 weeks approx. for delivery from date of order. However our Perth store may have stock for immediate delivery. Please call 1800 615 666 to check.
- Various Adjustable T-arms
- Various gas lift heights (low to draughting with draughting ring)
- Seat Slider (45mm)
- Inflatable lumbar support
- Various castor options (soft, pressure locking, pressure release, glides)
- Metal Alloy base
- 60mm black castors
- Range of Sustainability Chelsea Q ECO Wool fabric colours available - See PDF Colour chart
This product is made-to-order and non returnable unless deemed faulty or damaged.