Bad Backs Store
Just browsing? Click the product title links for detailed product information.
Ready to BUY NOW? Click BUY NOW! to go straight to the Shopping Cart checkout with your item. To easily purchase multiple items, click Add to Bag for each product then click the Shopping Cart (top of screen). You can update items any time.
Fundamentals Adjustable Height Footrest
Other products that may help
Shopping with Confidence!
We appreciate that you want to shop with confidence online. And so Bad Backs wishes to confirm the importance we place on your privacy, security, our returns policy and customer service support.
Should you choose to shop in-store, visit one of our stores in Melbourne, Sydney or Perth.
Click here for our store locations.
TIPS from the Experts (UCLA Ergonomics)
What should you look for?
You need a footrest if your feet are not resting on the floor. If you always have your feet on the casters of the chair, or sit to the middle of the chair to get your feet on the floor, you will probably benefit from a footrest.
- A footrest that is adjustable in height is helpful so that you can reposition the chair height if needed.
- A tilting footrest is optional - use one if it feels good and for sitting in reclined positions.
- The top of the rest should have a tread that will keep your feet from sliding off.
- Make sure that you get one for the height that you need - one that is too high will position the hips and the spine at an undesirable angle.
How do you use it properly?
Keep it centred under the desk, and rest the feet on it while the back is supported by the back of the chair. Sometimes if the footrest is too high, it will work better if it is pushed further under the desk. Play with the distance to find the most comfortable position for you.
Simple, ergonomic and one of the best footrests we have seen on the market today. Highly recommended by Occupational Therapists for workstation set ups. Designed and manufactured in Australia.
- Height adjustable - can accommodate all users
- Attractive styling
- Carpeted platform
- Set angle of 12.5 degrees - ideal angle for comfortable support
- Anti-slip feet
- Light weight
- Australian design and manufacture
- One year limited warranty
Height adjustment is carried out by varying the number of spacer blocks used at either side of the platform. Blocks not being used for adjustment attach to the centre of the platform underside for handy storage. This unique system of height adjustment has the following advantages:
- The adjustment mechanism in no way compromises the products usability
- Adjustment is extremely simple
- Height can be increased as much as necessary - just add more blocks
- Increments of adjustment are small allowing accurate setting
- The angle of inclination remains constant, irrespective of the height setting
- Platform size 460mm x 310mm
- Height of basic unit with one set of blocks is 36 mm at front & 105 mm at rear
- Platform angle 12.5 degrees
- Comes with 3 rows of blocks, each additional set of blocks adds 17.5 mm to the height
- Platform height
- 36.0mm (2 blocks)
- 53.5mm (4 blocks)
- 71.0mm (6 blocks)
Platform Surface - A commercial grade non-slip carpet, which is anti-static under extreme conditions and within the limits required for computer rooms. It is removable for washing or replacement
Platform & Spacer Blocks - Moulded from a specialised grade of polypropylene
Non-Slip Feet - Extruded from a natural rubber formulated to resist wear and damage while providing maximum grip
Fasteners - Zinc plated steel.