Bad Backs Store
- Christmas Gift Ideas
- NEW Products 2013!
- Made In Australia
- Braces, Belts & Supports
- Exercise & Inversion Tables
- Foot Care
- Home Health Care
- Hospitality Furniture
- Hot & Cold Packs
- Kids Furniture
- Lumbar Back Supports & Pillows
- Magnetic Therapy
- Office Equipment
- Office Furniture - Chairs
- Office Furniture - Desks
- Pain Relief Gels & Creams
- Workplace Chairs
- Zero Gravity® Recliners
- Shop By Brand
- CLEARANCE SALE
- About Us
- Back Talk Forum
- Contact Us
- Download Catalogue
- Free Chair Trials
- Health News & Articles
- Help & FAQ's
- More Information
- Youtube Channel
Just browsing? Click the product title links for detailed product information.
Ready to BUY NOW? Click BUY NOW! to go straight to the Shopping Cart checkout with your item. To easily purchase multiple items, click Add to Bag for each product then click the Shopping Cart (top of screen). You can update items any time.
PosturePals Adhesive Lumbar Support
Shopping with Confidence!
We appreciate that you want to shop with confidence online. And so Bad Backs wishes to confirm the importance we place on your privacy, security, our returns policy and customer service support.
Should you choose to shop in-store, visit one of our stores in Melbourne, Sydney or Perth.
Click here for our store locations.
PosturePals™ Lumbar are adhesive spinal supports designed by a Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist to help you manage and improve your spinal alignment or posture.
They were designed to help you limit the amount of bending that occurs in the lower back region or to assist the muscles in maintaining a neutral spinal position. This can be useful when sitting at the computer or driving or retraining your lifting technique or even your golf swing !! - anything where you would like to keep the lower back straight.
PosturePals Lumbar Support Instruction Video
- PosturePals are comfortable to wear and will not dig in or rub under the arms like many braces.
- PosturePals do not get wet, and will not wet your clothes after showering. They do not smell like tape tends to do after a couple of days.
- PosturePals are better able to correct your position as they adhere directly to your skin. They don’t rely on being tightened (until you can’t breathe) to stay in place.
- PosturePals retrain your body by encouraging you to correct your position. You cannot hang off them like other braces (which may actually reinforce bad patterns).
- PosturePals can be concealed easily under clothing.
- Simple to apply.
- Highly elastic fabric allows movement but provides firm corrective force.
- One size fits all
- Patterned, hypoallergenic adhesive and breathable fabric result in improved skin tolerance and extended wear times.
- Water resistant for improved durability.
- Permits movement to reduce fatigue, improve compliance and to retrain postural skills through repetitive correction
- Quick to apply
- 5 per pack
- It's low (flat) profile acts like a second skin, thus reducing the likelihood of peeling or lifting by the tape
- Ideal for home and clinic use
- Rubber and latex free
One size fits all - universal size.
- Do not use if you have frail skin or a known sensitivity to sticking plasters or strapping tape.
- PosturePals can generally remain in place for 4 to 5 days. If you feel any burning, itching or irritation of the skin remove the device immediately and seek medical attention if necessary. Some people can have a nasty reaction to adhesives resulting in severe blisters.
- If you have spinal stenosis, moderate to severe scoliosis or are unsure if this device is appropriate for you, please consult with your healthcare practitioner before use.