Bad Backs Store
Just browsing? Click the product title links for detailed product information.
Ready to BUY NOW? Click BUY NOW! to go straight to the Shopping Cart checkout with your item. To easily purchase multiple items, click Add to Bag for each product then click the Shopping Cart (top of screen). You can update items any time.
LaFuma® Evolution Recliner
Other products that may help
To limit its ecological footprint, LAFUMA has designed a complete range of eco-design products....
- by using natural, versatile and sustainable materials, like wood fibre,
- natural resin as glue,
- recycled plastic loaded with wood fibres and hemp.
By choosing suppliers who respect the LAFUMA ethical and environmental charter By encouraging recycling thanks to a design that lends itself to easy sorting of materials.
LAFUMA have been producing their leisure furniture for more than 50 years, and yet the same feeling of style, conviviality and comfort maintains LAFUMA as Europe’s leading brand.
"I have a soft tissue lower back injury due to over-training and sitting in an office for hours on end. The pain radiates from my lower back into my foot. I have tried every technique I come across to address the pain.
One 'optimistic' specialist told me that most people with back pain never find the true cause of their pain and they just have to learn to live with it. He is probably right, so now I concentrate on making sure my surroundings are conducive to pain relief.
This is why I purchased the Lafuma Zero Gravity Recliner. It enables me to sit down but at the same time it takes the pressure off my lower back muscles. Well that is the idea anyway. I now have to line up behind my kids and husband to have my go at sitting in LaFuma Chair. I am going to purchase two more for my pool deck. They look great and they feel sublime. .... " - L Sullivan, TAS
New to Australia is this patented Lafuma Zero Gravity® Recliner design, features a removable mesh seating system suspended by clipped elastic laces encased in an injected moulded elastomer.
This "Clippe" attachment system, provides improved ergonomic comfort and a flowing seating surface with no visual break and sleek outdoor European styling.
Featuring wood armrests, and a contemporary moka brown or carbon colour cool mesh, this new Evolution zero gravity design is top of the range in style and comfort. The carbon colour is made from the highly popular Batyline fabric, and the Moka model is made from braided/caned Phifertex for a different look.
If you've never tried a LaFuma zero gravity® recliner you will be amazed by the difference to a normal reclining chair. Lean back into the zero gravity® position, and your legs are elevated and you can actually feel the pressure and discomfort being taken away from your lower back. You'll feel a sensation of weightlessness, which is wonderful for just relaxing and taking the pressure off your back!
- Folds for easy storage and transport
- Completely adjustable from upright sitting to the perfect zero gravity® reclining position
- Easy-to-use levers under armrests for changing the stiffness of the movement. Note these levers do not lock the chair in place
- A patented "Clippe" suspension system on a super strong steel frame creates superior comfort
- Lightweight steel-tubing frame resists scratching
- Powder coated finish fights rust
- Includes a padded, adjustable and removable headrest
- Lightweight for easy carrying, only 8.5kgs
- LaFuma 2-year limited warranty
- Wood armrests
- Choose moka brown or carbon mesh colour
- Maximum weight limit 127kg
- Lafuma Zero gravity recliners are made from Tubular HLE (high elasticity limit) steel structure with furnace hardened lacquer finish
- Made from a durable Batylene fabric or Phifertex braided fabric that will not be affected by water, sun and snow.
Colours & Fabrics:
- Moka brown mesh with brown frame - Dark Wooden Armrests - OUT OF STOCK
The Evolution moka is made with a new braided fabric called Phifertex, which is making a strong comeback in the home and garden market. The Phifertex threads are woven in groups of four, and which create a unique braided/cane pattern and appearance.
- Carbon mesh with grey frame - Dark Wooden Armrests
The Evolution carbon is made with the always popular Batyline fabric. Resistant to tearing and UV resistant, it is ideal for all outdoor environments.
- Folded: 98cm x 71cm x 17cm
- Unfolded: 114cm x 71cm x 98cm
- Weight: 8.5 kg
**Please note all dimensions are approximate.
This product is non returnable unless deemed faulty or damaged.