Bad Backs Store
Just browsing? Click the product title links for detailed product information.
Ready to BUY NOW? Click BUY NOW! to go straight to the Shopping Cart checkout with your item. To easily purchase multiple items, click Add to Bag for each product then click the Shopping Cart (top of screen). You can update items any time.
WorkFit-S Dual Sit Stand Workstation
Other products that may help
Shopping with Confidence!
We appreciate that you want to shop with confidence online. And so Bad Backs wishes to confirm the importance we place on your privacy, security, our returns policy and customer service support.
Ergotron - Environmentally Responsible - Reducing Our Footprint While Growing
Ergotron has always made product durability and adaptabilty a priority. This translates to long-term use (not disposal) of our products. Today, the same dedication to quality allows our company to reduce its environmental footprint, even while we grow, by using our characteristic innovation and state of the art management practices to find efficiencies wherever possible.
The WorkFit-S Sit-Stand workstation for DUAL LCD monitors will transform your existing desk into a sit stand height adjustable desk! It's the first-of-its-kind desktop workstation that promotes proper ergonomic positioning and inspires an on demand sit-stand work routine. Ideal as office desk or computer desk.
This Ergotron height-adjustable desk offers 18 inches (46 cm) base height adjustment, five inches (13 cm) individual display adjustment and a back-tilt keyboard tray.
Designed to help workers counteract the harmful effects of increasingly sedentary life and work styles, the WorkFit–S desk encourages healthier movement throughout the day, energizing the worker while also helping companies manage the cost of healthcare premiums by promoting wellness in daily work routines.
- Stay energised, healthy and productive while you compute—change from a sitting to a standing position whenever you want.
- This height-adjustable workstation moves your keyboard and display in one simple motion, making computing comfortable for prolonged periods.
- Convert most work areas into a productive and complete computer workstation in minutes
- Modify existing office spaces or cubes by simply clamping a WorkFit-S on an existing worksurface, without the cost of expensive professional installers
- Flexible, open-architectural design is scalable for future computer equipment
- Manage the cost of healthcare premiums by promoting wellness in the daily work routine
- Provide standing work platforms for employees without having to buy expensive height-adjustable chairs
- Warranty: 5 Years
Click here to watch the Ergotron Workfit in action
- Designed for 2 x mid sized LCD Monitors up to (56cm) 22" in size
- Surface Mount Base (black and polished aluminium).
- height-adjustment column, desk clamp, LCD pivot,
keyboard tray with left/right mouse tray.
- Shipping weight: 40 lbs (18 kg)
- Maximum outside width of display is 21.25" (54 cm). This is typically the horizontal dimension of a 22" diagonal screen-size monitor
- Maximum load on height-adjustment assembly = 31 lbs (14 kg). Includes weight of displays in addition to contents on keyboard tray and in cable storage box. LCD weight 6–14 lbs (2,7–6,3 kg) each, 12–28 lbs (5,5–12,7 kg) combined.
- LCDs/keyboard tray adjust 18" (46 cm) in tandem; LCDs adjust 5" (13 cm) independently; maximum LCD height adjustment = 23" (58 cm)
How the WorkFit-S Works:
Please note you need a Phillips screwdriver to assemble the product. You also need a 14mm socket wrench (or adjustable spanner) to adjust (tighten or loosen) the tension of the unit.
- Part Number: 33-341-200 or 33-349-200 with worksurface and large keyboard included
- VESA® compliant
- Lift range: LCD/notebook/keyboard tray adjust 18" (46 cm) in tandem; LCD adjusts 5" (13 cm) independently; maximum LCD height adjustment = 23" (58 cm)
- Designed for use with a separate, external keyboard for proper ergonomics. Keyboard adjusts 18" (46 cm). Optional Tablet/Document Holder includes lift handle
- Ergonomic back-tilt keyboard tray with left or right mouse tray ensures wrists remain in a neutral position during data entry—avoid repetitive-stress injuries while increasing comfort and productivity. Wrist rest not included, order separately
- Desk clamp attaches to surface edge .4–2.4" (10–60 mm) thick
- Durable, easy-to-clean exterior composed of aluminium, high-grade plastic and powder coated painted steel
- Keyboard tray includes mouse tray that installs on left or right. Patented Constant Force (CF) lift-and-pivot motion technology. Monitor depth may affect weight capacity
Assembly / Installation:
If you experience difficulties installing or assembling any Ergotron product then all warranty and after sales product support is handled by :
Warranty & after sales product service Toll free (AU): 1300-957508, option 3
Or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Serial Numbers are to be provided.