Bad Backs Store
Just browsing? Click the product title links for detailed product information.
Ready to BUY NOW? Click BUY NOW! to go straight to the Shopping Cart checkout with your item. To easily purchase multiple items, click Add to Bag for each product then click the Shopping Cart (top of screen). You can update items any time.
WorkFit-S Combo Sit Stand Workstation
Other products that may help
Shopping with Confidence!
We appreciate that you want to shop with confidence online. And so Bad Backs wishes to confirm the importance we place on your privacy, security, our returns policy and customer service support.
Who is Ergotron?
Founded in 1982 by VESA FDMI standard author and visionary Harry Sweere, Ergotron has been improving the human interface with digital displays for over 25 years. Its history of innovation and passion for differentiation is evidenced in over 37 patents and its growing portfolio of beautifully designed mounting and mobility products for computer monitors, notebooks, and large flat panel displays and TVs that are as easy to use as they are to mount. Ergotron’s mounting solutions includes wall and desk mount arms, desk stands, carts and vertical lifts. High-quality products offered at an exceptional value are the hallmark of Ergotron.
Transform any surface into a personalised sit-stand work area, with the WorkFit-S Sit-Stand workstation for single LCD monitor, & notebook/laptop.
Easily and simultaneously lift keyboard, laptop and LCD screen to proper height for unsurpassed ergonomic comfort.
This Ergotron height-adjustable unit offers 18 inches (46 cm) base height adjustment, five inches (13 cm) individual display adjustment and a back-tilt keyboard tray.
Designed to help workers counteract the harmful effects of increasingly sedentary life and work styles, the WorkFit–S encourages healthier movement throughout the day, energizing the worker while also helping companies manage the cost of healthcare premiums by promoting wellness in daily work routines.
- Stay energised, healthy and productive while you compute—change from a sitting to a standing position whenever you want.
- This height-adjustable desk moves your keyboard and display in one simple motion, making computing comfortable for prolonged periods.
- Convert most work areas into a productive and complete computer workstation in minutes.
- Modify existing office spaces or cubes by simply clamping a WorkFit-S on an existing work surface, without the cost of expensive professional installers.
- Flexible, open-architectural design is scalable for future computer equipment.
- Manage the cost of healthcare premiums by promoting wellness in the daily work routine
- Provide standing work platforms for employees without having to buy expensive height-adjustable chairs.
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Designed for a mid sized LCD Monitor up to (20") in size,
- Worksurface and large keyboard included
- Surface Mount Base (black and polished aluminium).
- height-adjustment column, desk clamp, LCD pivot,
keyboard tray with left/right mouse tray.
- Shipping weight: 38.5 lbs (17,5 kg)Maximum load on height-adjustment assembly = 31 lbs (14 kg). Includes weight of displays in addition to contents on keyboard tray and in cable storage box. Laptop = 6–10 lbs (2,7–4,5 kg); monitor = 6–16 lbs (2,7–7,2 kg)
- LCD/notebook/keyboard tray adjust 18" (46 cm) in tandem; LCD and laptop adjust 5" (13 cm) independently; maximum LCD height adjustment = 23" (58 cm)
- With worksurface
How the WorkFit-S Works:
Please note you need a Phillips screwdriver to assemble the product. You also need a 14mm socket wrench (or adjustable spanner) to adjust (tighten or loosen) the tension of the unit.
- Part Number: 33-348-200 with worksurface and large keyboard included
- VESA® compliant
- Lift range: LCD/notebook/keyboard tray adjust 18" (46 cm) in tandem; LCD adjusts 5" (13 cm) independently; maximum LCD height adjustment = 23" (58 cm)
- Designed for use with a separate, external keyboard for proper ergonomics. Keyboard adjusts 18" (46 cm). Optional Tablet/Document Holder includes lift handle
- Ergonomic back-tilt keyboard tray with left or right mouse tray ensures wrists remain in a neutral position during data entry—avoid repetitive-stress injuries while increasing comfort and productivity. Wrist rest not included, order separately
- Desk clamp attaches to surface edge .4–2.4" (10–60 mm) thick
- Durable, easy-to-clean exterior composed of aluminium, high-grade plastic and powder coated painted steel
- Keyboard tray includes mouse tray that installs on left or right. Patented Constant Force (CF) lift-and-pivot motion technology. Monitor depth may affect weight capacity