Bad Backs Store
Just browsing? Click the product title links for detailed product information.
Ready to BUY NOW? Click BUY NOW! to go straight to the Shopping Cart checkout with your item. To easily purchase multiple items, click Add to Bag for each product then click the Shopping Cart (top of screen). You can update items any time.
WorkFit-A II Dual LCD Sit Stand Workstation
Other products that may help
Shopping with Confidence!
We appreciate that you want to shop with confidence online. And so Bad Backs wishes to confirm the importance we place on your privacy, security, our returns policy and customer service support.
Who is Ergotron?
Founded in 1982 by VESA FDMI standard author and visionary Harry Sweere, Ergotron has been improving the human interface with digital displays for over 25 years. Its history of innovation and passion for differentiation is evidenced in over 37 patents and its growing portfolio of beautifully designed mounting and mobility products for computer monitors, notebooks, and large flat panel displays and TVs that are as easy to use as they are to mount. Ergotron’s mounting solutions includes wall and desk mount arms, desk stands, carts and vertical lifts.
High-quality products offered at an exceptional value are the hallmark of Ergotron.
Ideal for corner workstations, the Ergotron WorkFit-A clamps to the rear or side of most surfaces and enables an effortless sit-and-stand work style. Fold the keyboard up and swing the arm out of the way when you need your desk surface.
Stay energized, healthy and productive while you compute—change from a sitting to a standing position whenever you want. This height-adjustable workstation moves your keyboard and display in one simple motion, making computing comfortable for prolonged periods.
- On-demand sit-stand workstation—improve your energy and productivity by standing or sitting as you work, and then switch positions whenever you choose. Standing a little more each day burns extra calories, tones muscles, improves posture, increases blood flow and ramps up metabolism
- Safe, easy-to-use—simple installation and effortless operation
- Easily and simultaneously lift keyboard and screen to proper height for unsurpassed ergonomic comfort
- Patented Constant Force lift technology provides fluid, one-touch adjustments of the keyboard and monitor positions for personalized computing
- Fold keyboard up and swing arm and monitor out of the way when you need your desk surface
Watch the Ergotron Video
- Maximum outside width of display is 21.25" (54 cm) when displays are 2" (5 cm) thick. This is typically the horizontal dimension of a 22"-diagonal screen-size monitor. Actual allowable width of displays will vary slightly depending on display thickness
- Weight Capacity: Maximum total load on height-adjustment assembly ≤ 25 lbs (11.3 kg). LCDs = 6–14 lbs (2.7–6.35 kg) each, LCDs combined = 9–20 lbs ( 4.1–9.1 kg), keyboard tray accessories ≤ 2 lbs (.9 kg).
- For proper operation the total maximum weight when added together should not exceed 25 lbs (11.3 kg). The minimum total weight should not be less than 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
- Lift Range: LCD and keyboard adjust 20" (51 cm) in tandem; LCD adjusts 5" (13 cm) independently
- Desk Clamp attaches to surface edge 0.78" to 2.7" (20 to 70 mm) thick
- Arm fully extends up to 42" (1066 mm) from wall and pushes back to 18 1/4" (464 mm) when fully retracted
- Integrated cable management hides wires
- Patented Constant Force (CF) lift-and-pivot motion technology
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI, MIS-D, 75/100, C (hole patterns = 100 x 100 mm and 75 x 75 mm)
- Worksurface included
- Part # 24-312-026 or part # 24-316-026 with worksurface included
- LCD Size max is 22"
- Maximum weight allowance 25lbs (11.3kg)
- Lift 25" (64cm)
- No Tilt
- Pan 180 degrees
- Rotation 360 degrees
- Shipping Dimensions: 37" x 21" x 11.5" (940 x 533 x 292 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 47 lbs (21.4 kg)
- Warranty: Five (5) years
- This product is custom ordered and can not be returned
NOTE: Computer systems mounted on a WorkFit-A may require extra long power and video cables in order to span between standing and sitting heights.
Assembly / Installation:
If you experience difficulties installing or assembling any Ergotron product then all warranty and after sales product support is handled by :
Warranty & after sales product service Toll free (AU): 1300-957508, option 3
Or e-mail email@example.com
Serial Numbers are to be provided.