Bad Backs Store
Just browsing? Click the product title links for detailed product information.
Ready to BUY NOW? Click BUY NOW! to go straight to the Shopping Cart checkout with your item. To easily purchase multiple items, click Add to Bag for each product then click the Shopping Cart (top of screen). You can update items any time.
Neo-Flex Widescreen Lift Stand
Shopping with Confidence!
We appreciate that you want to shop with confidence online. And so Bad Backs wishes to confirm the importance we place on your privacy, security, our returns policy and customer service support.
Ergotron - Environmentally Responsible - Reducing Our Footprint While Growing
Ergotron has always made product durability and adaptabilty a priority. This translates to long-term use (not disposal) of our products. Today, the same dedication to quality allows our company to reduce its environmental footprint, even while we grow, by using our characteristic innovation and state of the art management practices to find efficiencies wherever possible.
IN STOCK - (updated 5-2-13)
Upgrade your widescreen display with five-inch (12.7 cm) height adjustment, tilt, pan and portrait-to-landscape rotation for optimum viewing. Embedded with patented motion technology, this Ergotron stand enables light-touch adjustments without any knobs or levers.
- Easily position your widescreen LCD for maximum ergonomic comfort—promotes wellness in any environment
- Upgrade mid-size monitors or TVs with improved adjustability
- Rotate screen for portrait viewing of photos and pages—eliminate scrolling
- Fully weight-adjustable desk stand accommodates most mid-size displays
- Easy to use—simple installation and effortless operation
- Embedded with patented motion technology, this stand enables light-touch adjustments without any knobs or levers
- Integrated base rollers enable 360° pan rotation of the stand so you can share your view with others
- Five-inch (12.7 cm) height adjustment ergonomically accommodates average range of users
- Neo-Flex Widescreen Lift Stand (black)
- Includes stand, monitor mounting bracket, manual, cable ties, VESA monitor mounting kit
- Everything is included to neatly route cables behind the stand, out of the way
- Weight Capacity: 16–36 lbs (7.3–16.3 kg)
- Monitor up/down tilt = +25°/-5
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI, MIS-D, 75/100, C (hole pattern = 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm); VESA FDMI, MIS-E, C (hole pattern = 200 x 100 mm); VESA FDMI, MIS-F, C (hole pattern = 200 x 200 mm).
- Landscape-to-portrait screen rotation may be inhibited when using screens that are 30"–32" in size
- Apple’s Cinema Display requires a separately ordered adaptor bracket, which is available from Apple
- UL compliant: Meets UL Specification 1678 Tip Test
- Part # 33-329-085
- LCD Size max is 20-32"
- Maximum weight allowance 16-36lbs (7.3-16.3kg)
- Lift 5" (12.7cm)
- Tilt 30 degrees
- Pan 360 degrees
- Rotation 90 degrees
- Shipping Dimensions: 23.1" x 12.9" x 7.5" (587mm x 327mm x 190mm)
- Shipping Weight: 16.5 lbs (7.5 kg)
- Warranty: Three (3) years