Bad Backs Store
Just browsing? Click the product title links for detailed product information.
Ready to BUY NOW? Click BUY NOW! to go straight to the Shopping Cart checkout with your item. To easily purchase multiple items, click Add to Bag for each product then click the Shopping Cart (top of screen). You can update items any time.
LX Dual Stacking Arm
Other products that may help
Shopping with Confidence!
We appreciate that you want to shop with confidence online. And so Bad Backs wishes to confirm the importance we place on your privacy, security, our returns policy and customer service support.
Ergotron are committed to making ergonomics affordable for computer users everywhere, helping to make lives healthier and more productive.
ERGOTRON - a name derived from the words 'ergonomics' and 'electronics'.
- A responsible USA company founded in 1982 with products in countries around the world.
- Their mission is to improve the human experience with computers, monitors, large screens and notebooks with high quality solutions.
- A history of innovation in display mounting technology.
Durable polished aluminum construction! Use this ingenious tool with your notebook and an external LCD or with two LCDs.
Create a productive multi-display configuration that lifts screens up to where they’re easier to see while reclaiming valuable worksurface.
- Versatile: Use with a notebook and LCD or with two LCDs
- Extends LCDs or laptop up to 25" (64 cm) with an adjustment range of 18" (46 cm); push your displays out of the way when not in use
- Frees up the desktop to increase workspace
- Easy to use: Simple installation and effortless operation
Watch the Ergotron Video
- LX Dual Stacking Arm (polished aluminum)
- Includes two (2) LCD arms and extensions, pole, desk clamp and grommet mount, one (1) notebook tray, notebook fastening kit (you choose: Velcro, non-slip pad or clips)
- Quality Tested: 10,000-cycle test applied to lift mechanism, ensuring years of trouble-free height adjustment
- Polished aluminum construction offers greater durability and enhanced aesthetics
- Snap-fit cap secures interface of arms to extensions for greater stability
- New clamp and grommet mount base ensures greater stability of display and arm
- Weight Capacity: Maximum individual LCD weight = 7 to 20 lbs (3.1 to 9.1 kg); notebook weight range = 2.5–12 lbs (1.1–5.4 kg); maximum combined weight = 40 lbs (18.1 kg).
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm)
- Desk clamp attaches to edge up to 2.6" (66 mm) thick; grommet mount attaches through hole 5/16" to 2" (7–51 mm) wide and up to 3" (80 mm) thick
How it works (Animation):
- Part #: 45-248-026
- LCD Size max is 24"
- Maximum weight allowance 7-20lbs (3.1-9.1kg)
- Lift 13" (33cm)
- Tilt 75 degrees
- Pan 360 degrees
- Rotation 360 degrees
- Shipping Dimensions: 19.25" x 15.25" x 9" (487 x 387 x 229 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 15.75 lbs (7.18 kg)
- Warranty: Five (5) years
This product is non returnable unless deemed faulty or damaged.
Assembly / Installation:
If you experience difficulties installing or assembling any Ergotron product then all warranty and after sales product support is handled by :
Warranty & after sales product service Toll free (AU): 1300-957508, option 3
Or e-mail email@example.com
Serial Numbers are to be provided.