Bad Backs Store
Just browsing? Click the product title links for detailed product information.
Ready to BUY NOW? Click BUY NOW! to go straight to the Shopping Cart checkout with your item. To easily purchase multiple items, click Add to Bag for each product then click the Shopping Cart (top of screen). You can update items any time.
Neo-Flex Dual Display Lift Stand
Other products that may help
Shopping with Confidence!
We appreciate that you want to shop with confidence online. And so Bad Backs wishes to confirm the importance we place on your privacy, security, our returns policy and customer service support.
“I am a firm believer in the dual monitor set-up. So much so, that every single employee of my network is also using at least two monitors.” Kim Komando
Who is Ergotron
Founded in 1982 by VESA FDMI standard author and visionary Harry Sweere, Ergotron has been improving the human interface with digital displays for over 25 years. Its history of innovation and passion for differentiation is evidenced in over 37 patents and its growing portfolio of beautifully designed mounting and mobility products for computer monitors, notebooks, and large flat panel displays and TVs that are as easy to use as they are to mount. Ergotron’s mounting solutions includes wall and desk mount arms, desk stands, carts and vertical lifts.
High-quality products offered at an exceptional value are the hallmark of Ergotron.
IN STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY - (updated 5-2-13)
Affordable, height-adjustable dual-monitor stand for maximum productivity and comfort.
Save time by using multiple applications at once—eliminate toggling back and forth between documents and programs. Simultaneously lift LCD screens to proper height for unsurpassed ergonomic comfort.
- Position LCD screens for maximum ergonomic comfort—promotes wellness in any work area
- Open and view multiple applications and documents, eliminating the need to toggle between applications
- Its small footprint frees up your desktop to increase workspace, making the addition of a second display an easy fit
- Integrated base rollers enable 360° pan rotation of the stand so you can share your views with others
- Easily turn one or both screens from landscape mode to portrait mode. Take advantage of widescreen displays and view entire pages without scrolling
- Embedded with patented motion technology, this stand enables light-touch adjustments without any knobs or levers
- Five-inch (12.7 cm) height adjustment ergonomically accommodates average range of user
- Neo-Flex Dual LCD Lift Stand (black)
- Includes stand, crossbar, two (2) sliding monitor brackets, manual, VESA-monitor mounting kit, cable ties
- Maximum outside width of display is 21.25" (54 cm) when displays are 2" (5 cm) thick. This is typically the horizontal dimension of a 22"-diagonal screen-size monitor. Actual allowable width of displays will vary slightly depending on display thickness
- Weight Capacity: 14–34 lbs (6.4–15.4 kg) total. Note: Monitors must be equal in weight or +/-1 pound (.45 kg)
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm)
- Everything is included to neatly route cables behind the stand, out of the way
- Tested in compliance to UL specification 1678 tip stability test
- Install displays at 3.5° or 8.5° upward angle for optimized viewing conditions
- Monitors are installed with 8° inward off-set angle, creating a 16° viewing parabola for better sight lines
How it works (Animation):
- Part # 33-330-085
- LCD Size max is 22"
- Maximum weight allowance 14-34lbs (6.4-15.4kg)
- Lift 5" (12.7cm)
- No Tilt
- Pan 360 degrees
- Rotation 360 degrees
- Shipping Dimensions: 24.4" x 16.8" x 8.8" (620 x 426 x 224 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 18.3 lbs (8.3 kg)
- Warranty: Three (3) years
This product is non returnable unless deemed faulty or damaged.