Bad Backs Store
Just browsing? Click the product title links for detailed product information.
Ready to BUY NOW? Click BUY NOW! to go straight to the Shopping Cart checkout with your item. To easily purchase multiple items, click Add to Bag for each product then click the Shopping Cart (top of screen). You can update items any time.
Moll Maximo "Fresh" Kids Ergonomic Chair
Other products that may help
Shopping with Confidence!
We appreciate that you want to shop with confidence online. And so Bad Backs wishes to confirm the importance we place on your privacy, security, our returns policy and customer service support.
The Moll History
1925 - The first joinery - Andreas Moll, grandfather of the current shareholder Martin Moll decided to go into business for himself. He established a small joinery and cabinetmakers in Gruibingen, a little farming village in the foothills of the Swabian Alb, which was to become the cornerstone of the moll company.
1946 - The first steps towards series production - The staff grew quickly, and the first small-scale series production of office furniture was launched. As market demands increased, a customer and sales structure came into being. The range of office furniture sold well, especially in Southern Germany.
1974 - Desks for children and young people – a good idea takes flight - The idea of developing practical desks designed especially with children and young people in mind, desks which would grow with them, was soon followed by the first prototypes. In 1974 they were premiered at the industry fair in Hannover – with tremendous success.
From a small joinery to an international brand manufacturer. Moll is today a market leader in ergonomic furniture for children.
The all NEW Maximo fresh chair from Moll in Germany -
IN CROWS NEST STORE, HAWTHORN & PERTH STORES NOW!
- Made in Germany
- Maximo fresh chair is a grey and white chair frame and is available in 5 different fabrics
- Height adjustable (28 - 54cm)
- Suitable for height approximately 110 - 195 cm
- Maximum weight capacity 80kg
- Depth adjustable
- Secret hidden compartment under the chair to hide all your goodies
- Upholstery cover easily fits on and off to replace or wash (machine washable to 40° or replacemet covers are available)
- 5 colours
- 5 year limited warranty
- Sun Yellow
- Lime Green
- Navy Blue
How to adjust the Moll Maximo
Unique Ergonomic Chair Design:
- The backrest has sliding guides and levers in stainless steel that
make it easy to adjust.
- Seat height adjustment simple to use thanks to the integrated sliding shells.
- New gliding bearing system for smooth operation of the star base.
- New bayonet closure of the back upholstery makes it easy to change.
- Upholstery shape in a narrower, child-appropriate design.
- Maximo’s column is now fitted with a slender cap. It can also be replaced individually by the practical handle, whichever the user prefers. The handle is included in the packaging.
- The plastic parts are in a more strongly contrasting colour.
- Fabric designs in brighter, child-appropriate colours. with trendy white accents
- The wide five-armed star base makes Maximo stable and prevents it from tipping.
- TurnStop locks the turning mechanism, which prevents Maximo from
moving and holds it safely in position.
- The covers can be changed, and are washable at 40°
Please allow 7-10 days for delivery.
This chair is non returnable unless faulty