Bad Backs Store
Just browsing? Click the product title links for detailed product information.
Ready to BUY NOW? Click BUY NOW! to go straight to the Shopping Cart checkout with your item. To easily purchase multiple items, click Add to Bag for each product then click the Shopping Cart (top of screen). You can update items any time.
LeanOn Back Support
Other products that may help
Message from the Experts (UCLA Ergonomics)
What should you look for?
A good backrest can make even the most uncomfortable chair a whole lot more tolerable.
Look for the following features:
- It should fill in the curves of your back and feel comfortable to sit against.
- The support should stay put - ones that have straps that attach to the chair generally work better.
- It should not be so large that it pushes you out towards the middle of the chair and your legs no longer get support.
- Inflatable rests often work well, since you can adjust the desired support.
- If you sit forward in the chair, a seat wedge can be used to help position the pelvis properly.
How do you use it properly?
Position the back support to fill in the curves of your back and lean back against it. It should feel comfortable, not like it is making you over arch your back. Use it on any chair that does not feel like it is supplying adequate back support.
Made by Jobri in the USA, the LeanOn helps relieve back pain while driving, by maintaining your correct posture.
Its the perfect ergonomic back support for the active commuter. The ergonomic design of the BetterBack system supports proper neutral spine alignment and promotes good posture.
It's design follows the natural shape of the body and transforms any chair or seat back into an ergonomically correct support system.
Simply take it wherever you go.
- Contoured and sculpted frame for back support.
- Molded and layered wood frame bonded under great pressure for structural strength.
- Superior grade foam padding for added comfort and support.
- Soft, rich, easy to clean, hand stitched fabric cover.
- 48 x 35 x 5 cms
Due to health restrictions, unless faulty or damaged, this item is non returnable if it has been in contact with your skin.