Bad Backs Store
Just browsing? Click the product title links for detailed product information.
Ready to BUY NOW? Click BUY NOW! to go straight to the Shopping Cart checkout with your item. To easily purchase multiple items, click Add to Bag for each product then click the Shopping Cart (top of screen). You can update items any time.
Lifestyle Alpha Ergomotion Electric Adjustable Bed Base
Other products that may help
Shopping with Confidence!
We appreciate that you want to shop with confidence online. And so Bad Backs wishes to confirm the importance we place on your privacy, security, our returns policy and customer service support.
Should you choose to shop in-store, visit one of our stores in Melbourne, Sydney or Perth. Click here for our store locations.
SHOPPING FOR A NEW MATTRESS
Purchasing a new mattress is arguably one of the most difficult consumer products to buy and equally as difficult for the Bad Backs R & D team to select a range for our discerning customers. There are a number of different types of mattresses fr... Read more »
We spend almost a third of our lives in bed, so why not make sure it is a comfortable, relaxing and pain free experience!
Whether you're watching television, catching up on emails, reading the paper or enjoying your morning breakfast, this new electric adjustable sleep system makes life simple and comfortable.
Here at Bad Backs we are absolute fanatics about the zero gravity position that helps reduce back pain. By raising the head slightly and raising the knees above your heart, pressure and weight is reduced and taken off the lower back. Its a simple concept, but it really works!
Click here to watch the Ergomotion Adjustable Bed Features
With our increasingly active lives, we are all looking for better relaxation and comfort, and this new range to Bad Backs has both the functionality and styling to match.
At the touch of a button, this new motorised "whisper quiet" electric bed base moves to countless positions to enhance support and comfort. The massage function helps to relieve tired sore muscles, and reduce tension and fatigue. Features the unique wall hugging design, which keeps the bed head next to the wall even as it raises upwards, so you can always reach your bed side table.
Use with one of our wonderful latex or memory foam mattresses using the mattress retainer. Do not use with spring mattress systems.
Features a power down battery system to lower the bed once in the event of a power failure.
Looking for Frequently Asked Questions?
- Ergomotion 400 base mechanism
- Head and foot massage
- Cordless backlit wireless remote hand control
- Zero Gravity setting for unique comfort
- One touch return to flat positioning
- Independent head and foot elevation
- Heavy duty motor
- Wall hugging design
- 4" stainless steel, removeable legs
- Two long single beds can be connected (king) and operate independently
- White fabric colour base as standard
- Power down battery box
- 10 year pro-rated structure warranty, 2 year motor warranty
- Long Single 92 x 204cm (3' x 6'8")
- King Single 107 x 204cm (3' 6" x 6'8")
- Double 138 x 188cm (4'6" x 6'2)
- Queen 153 x 204cm (5' x 6'8")
- King 183 x 204cm (6' x 6'8") - 2 x Long Singles
Weight restrictions as follows per bed. Please note this includes the weight of the mattress which will reduce this weight limit by up to 45.4kgs (100lbs) depending on the mattress.
- Single & Long Single 181.4kgs (400lbs) weight limit
- King Single 204kgs (450lbs) weight limit
- Double 204kgs (450lbs) weight limit
- Queen 226.8kgs (500lbs)
- King (2 x Long Singles) 181.4kgs (400lbs) per side weight limit
Use only with memory foam or latex mattresses
- This product is not designed to support the above weight limits in the head or foot section alone.The weight should be distributed across the bed evenly.
- Consumers should not enter or exit the bed with any portion in the raised position.
- Do not sit on the head of foot sections while in the raised position.
- Exceeding the recommended weight restrictions could damage your bed and void your warranty.
Delivery is available only to Melbourne, Sydney and Perth metro areas.
This item is non-returnable unless faulty or damage.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What do I do if the bed won't move?
- Make sure power cord has not come unplugged from wall or from the control box under the bed.
- Make sure wall outlet is fine by plugging another appliance into same outlet.
- Check batteries in remote control.
- Check under bed to make sure that all wires are securely plugged into the control box.
- Unplug the unit from the wall outlet for a minimum of 15 minutes to reset the control box.
What do I do if massage rattles loudly when turned on?
- With massage motor turned on, grip and push in tightly on mattress retainer bar at foot of bed. If noise quiets, bar is loose and needs to be repositioned.
- With massage motor on, grip and pull tightly on each silver lift shaft under bed. If noise quiets, contact Bad Backs for replacement lift motor.
- Look under bed at center of head and/or foot to make sure massage mounting strap has not disengaged and is now hanging loose. If the strap has come loose or off, contact Bad Backs for assistance.
What do I do if bed operates normally but head or foot lift will not respond?
- Follow steps above first.
- Switch plugs of lift motors into opposite ports on control box under bed. Test up and down functions of BOTH motors. If non-responsive motor still will not lift, contact Bad Backs for replacement lift motor.
- If non-responsive motor begins functioning, and opposite motor stops, contact Bad Backs for replacement control box.
What do I do if bed begins operating on its own, without prompt from remote control?
- Frequency interference is occurring.
- If you have a dial-able remote & control box, switch frequency to a different frequency combination on remote and on control box under bed. If this does not resolve the issue, contact Bad Backs for replacement control box.
- If your remote and control box have a set frequency that is non-changeable, contact Bad Backs for replacement control box.
Can I attach my headboard or footboard to my Ergomotion bed?
- Yes, you may purchase extra brackets to attach headboard/footboard to frame.