Bad Backs Store
Just browsing? Click the product title links for detailed product information.
Ready to BUY NOW? Click BUY NOW! to go straight to the Shopping Cart checkout with your item. To easily purchase multiple items, click Add to Bag for each product then click the Shopping Cart (top of screen). You can update items any time.
Pro-Tec Metatarsal Lift Compression Pads
Other products that may help
"Having suffered from a collapsed metatarsal for over 2 decades, I felt immediate relief when I started using the Pro-Tec Metatarsal Lift. Circulation is back and pain is gone !" - Ester Markusdottir
About Pro-Tec Athletics:
Founded in Los Angeles in 1991, Pro-Tec Athletics began with one product, the Pro-Tec Patellar knee tendon strap. Started by professional volleyball player Jeff Rodgers, the company rapidly grew, and today is located in Redmond, Washington, and offers more than 25 products, ranging from highly effective orthopedic supports to breakthrough innovations in cryotherapy.
In addition to success in the volleyball and running markets, Pro-Tec Athletics benefits a wide range of sporting goods and sports medicine markets, including, but not limited to soccer, basketball, schools, athletic trainers, physical therapy, podiatry, orthopedic and chiropractic clinics.
Designed to provide targeted relief for maximum effectiveness, these new metatarsal compression pads from Pro-Tec in the USA are ideal for simple pain and pressure relief.
- Alleviates conditions of 'fallen metatarsal arch', 'ball of foot' pain, Morton's Neuroma (irritated nerve endings), and bursitis.
- Provides comfortable lift to the central ((2nd, 3rd, and 4th) metatarsal heads, absorbs stress and reduces strain.
- Felt is covered between neoprene and Cool Max material, increasing the pad's durability.
- 'Peel and stick' application allows you to find correct location (as shown within packaging) on the insole of your shoe to target relief.
- Remove insole
- Place pad (with paper backing) on insole and place foot on insole to determine correct position of pad.
- Peel off paper backing and adhere pad to insole in correct position
- Place insole in shoe with pad attached.
Sold in pairs (measurement based on Australian shoe size)
- Men's 6.5 - 9.5 (US: 7-10)
- Women's 3-9 (US 5-11)
- Men's 10+ (US 10.5+)
- Women's 9.5+ (US:11.5+)
Due to health restrictions this item is non returnable, unless faulty or damaged.