Designed to help workers counteract the harmful effects of increasingly sedentary life and work styles, the WorkFit–LX encourages healthier movement throughout the day, energizing the worker. This standing desk with a range of adjustments, the LX easily accommodates a user's sitting or standing posture.
The modular and flexible design of the WorkFit-LX allows configurations that suit specific requirements while providing personalized ergonomic comfort. This standing desk system enables complete control over focal distance in the positioning of the keyboard relative to the monitor screen.
- Ergotron Part Number #45-405-026
- Dual screen conversion kit available (ergotron part #97-783)
- Display and keyboard move independently for optimum ergonomic height and fore-aft positioning
- 20" (51 cm) height range allows users to move between sitting and standing positions while they interact with the keyboard or display
- Extend keyboard and/or display up to 33" (84 cm)
- Super-stable keyboard arm and tray provides support
- Fold up arms when not in use; free up desktop area - folds to within 4.5" (12 cm) in storage position
- Mouse tray slides out to either left or right side, depending on user preference
- Articulating arms allow side-to-side motion for screen sharing
- Lift 20" (51 cm)
- Tilt 75° Up 70° Down 5°
- Pan 360°
- Rotation 360°
- Keyboard tray dimensions = 18.3" x 8.9" (46 x 23 cm)
- Mouse tray dimensions = 8" x 8" (20 x 20 cm)
- VESA® compliant
- Ergonomic back-tilt keyboard tray with left or right mouse tray ensures wrists remain in a neutral position during data entry—avoid repetitive-stress injuries while increasing comfort and productivity.
- Wrist rest not included, order separately
- Durable, easy-to-clean exterior composed of aluminium, high-grade plastic and powder coated painted steel
- Provides up to 20" / 51 cm of smooth vertical adjustment
- Weight capacity of 7–25 lbs / 3.2–11.3 kg
- Compatible with most monitors ranging from 20" to 42" in size
- An accessory kit can modify the system to hold a laptop computer or dual monitors
- The system's sturdy base uses less than 7" x 5" / 18 x 13 cm of space
- Each rotation point features a 180° to 360° motion radius
- Shipping Dimensions 23.3" x 19.8" x 10.3" (59 x 50 x 26 cm)
- Shipping weight 35 lbs (16 kg)
- Warranty: Five (5) years
Shopping with Confidence!
We appreciate that you want to shop with confidence online. And so Bad Backs wishes to confirm the importance we place on your privacy, security, our returns policy and customer service support.
Who is Ergotron
Founded in 1982 by VESA FDMI standard author and visionary Harry Sweere, Ergotron has been improving the human interface with digital displays for over 25 years. Its history of innovation and passion for differentiation is evidenced in over 37 patents and its growing portfolio of beautifully designed mounting and mobility products for computer monitors, notebooks, and large flat panel displays and TVs that are as easy to use as they are to mount. Ergotron’s mounting solutions includes wall and desk mount arms, desk stands, carts and vertical lifts.
High-quality products offered at an exceptional value are the hallmark of Ergotron.