Durable polished aluminum construction! Create a fully adjustable side-by-side configuration that lifts both LCD screens up to where they’re easier to see while reclaiming valuable worksurface.
Reposition your LCDs with just a touch. Up. Down. Forward. Back. The Ergotron LX provides unparalleled range of motion. Save time by using multiple applications at once—eliminate toggling back and forth between documents and programs.
- Position LCD screens for maximum ergonomic comfort with unparalleled range of motion—promotes wellness in any work area
- Free up your desktop to increase your workspace
- Fits up to 27" Monitors
- 13-inch (33 cm) height range meets the ergonomic needs of more than nine out of ten adults
- Extends LCDs out up to 25" (64 cm) with an adjustment range of 18" (46 cm); push your displays out of the way when not in use
- Open and view multiple applications and documents, eliminating the need to toggle between applications
- Easily turn one or both screens from landscape mode to portrait mode—view entire pages without scrolling
- Embedded with patented motion technology, these arms enable light-touch adjustments without any knobs or levers
- Cable management feature routes cables under the arm, out of the way
- Easy to use—simple installation and effortless operation
- LX Dual Side-by-Side Arm (polished aluminum)
- Can be configured to hold a laptop instead of an LCD display; also order the LX Notebook Tray (50-193-200)
- Quality Tested: 10,000-cycle test applied to lift mechanism, ensuring years of trouble-free height adjustment
- Polished aluminum construction offers greater durability and enhanced aesthetics
- Snap-fit cap secures interface of arms to extensions for greater stability
- Larger displays (e.g. 23" to 24" screen sizes) cannot be positioned in a stacked orientation; larger displays can only be placed side by side
How it works (Animation):
- Part # 45-245-026
- LCD Size max is 27"
- Maximum weight allowance 40lbs (18kg) - total weight both arms
- Lift 13" (33cm)
- Tilt 75 degrees
- Pan 360 degrees
- Rotation 360 degrees
- Shipping Dimensions: 19.25" x 17.75" x 6.25" (49 x 45 x 16 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 17.25 lbs (7.85 kg)
Ten (10) Years
This product is non returnable unless deemed faulty or damaged.
Assembly / Installation:
If you experience difficulties installing or assembling any Ergotron product then all warranty and after sales product support is handled by :
Warranty & after sales product service Toll free (AU): 1300-957508, option 3
Or e-mail [email protected]
Serial Numbers are to be provided.
Shopping with Confidence!
We appreciate that you want to shop with confidence online. And so Bad Backs wishes to confirm the importance we place on your privacy, security, our returns policy and customer service support.