Durable polished aluminum construction! Tested to perform 10 times the expected life-cycle of other competitive brands at roughly half the price.
Sleek and streamlined, the LX frees up space and allows positioning of your display for greater productivity. Re-position your LCD with just a touch. Up. Down. Forward. Back. The LX provides unparalleled range of motion.
- Increase viewing comfort—help reduce eye, back and neck strain
- Upgrade LCD monitors and TVs with improved ergonomic adjustment
- Patented CF motion technology provides premium ease-of-use display adjustment
- Cable management feature routes cables under the arm, out of the way
- Extends LCD up to 25" (64 cm); push your display out of the way when not in use
- 13" (33 cm) height range meets the ergonomic needs of more than nine out of ten adults
- Arm folds back over the base into a compact retracted position; perfect for tucking under systems furniture storage shelves or cabinets in space constrained areas
- Polished aluminum construction offers greater durability and enhanced aesthetics
- Arm folds back over the base into a compact retracted position
- Snap-fit cap secures interface of arm to extension for greater stability
- Mounting Options: Attaches directly to sturdy vertical surfaces. Where applicable, install to wood stud.
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm)
- Can be configured to hold a laptop instead of an LCD display; also order the LX Notebook Tray (50-193-200)
- Base includes theft deterrent anchor holes for cable locks
- Part # 45-243-026
- LCD Size max is 32"
- Weight Capacity: 5 to 25 lbs (2.3 to 11.3 kg).
- Lift 13" (33cm)
- Tilt 75 degrees
- Pan 360 degrees
- Rotation 360 degrees
- Product Weight: 5.4 lbs (2.5 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 20.75"H x 11.25"W x 7.5"D (53 x 29 x 19 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 7.0 lbs (3.2 kg)
Ten (10) Years
This product is non returnable unless deemed faulty or damaged.
Assembly / Installation:
If you experience difficulties installing or assembling any Ergotron product then all warranty and after sales product support is handled by :
Warranty & after sales product service Toll free (AU): 1300-957508, option 3
Or e-mail [email protected]
Serial Numbers are to be provided.
Ergotron are committed to making ergonomics affordable for computer users everywhere, helping to make lives healthier and more productive.
ERGOTRON - a name derived from the words 'ergonomics' and 'electronics'.
- A responsible USA company founded in 1982 with products in countries around the world.
- Their mission is to improve the human experience with computers, monitors, large screens and notebooks with high quality solutions.
- A history of innovation in display mounting technology.
Shopping with Confidence!
We appreciate that you want to shop with confidence online. And so Bad Backs wishes to confirm the importance we place on your privacy, security, our returns policy and customer service support.