The sleek MX LCD Arm accommodates mid-size displays and all-in-one computers weighing up to 30 lbs (13.6 kg). Five inches (13 cm) of height adjustment, extension/retraction motion, integrated tilt and portrait-to-landscape capability promote user comfort and enhance productivity.
- Accommodates mid-size displays and all-in-one computers weighing up to 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
- Position your display for maximum ergonomic comfort to relieve eye, neck and back strain
- Free up your table or desktop to increase your workspace
- Upgrade LCD monitors and TVs with improved ergonomic adjustment
- Pre-assembled arm offers monitor/TV theft deterrence
- Rotate screen for portrait viewing of photos and pages—eliminate scrolling
- Cable management feature conceals and routes cables under the arm, out of the way
- Extends/retracts LCD up to 16.7" (424 mm); push your display out of the way when not in use
- Easy-to-use, simple installation and effortless operation
- MX Desk Mount LCD Arm (polished aluminum)
- Includes desk clamp and grommet mount
- Mounting Options: Desk clamp attaches to surface edge 2.6" (66 mm) thick; grommet mount attaches through surface holes .31" to 2.0" (8 to 51 mm) wide and up to 3" (80 mm) thick
- Weight Capacity: 14 to 30 lbs (6.3 to 13.6 kg)
- Monitor depth greater than 4" (102 mm) may diminish capacity. Contact Ergotron for more information
- Pans at base 180°; rotates at extension 360°; pans at monitor 180°
- Monitor tilts 75° up and 5° down
- Extends/retracts LCD up to 16.7" (424 mm)
- Motion range may be limited when using larger displays and/or by the position of the VESA hole pattern on the back of the display
- Portrait/landscape rotation includes position lock
- Portrait mode is incompatible with 30" displays
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI, MIS-D, 75/100, C (hole pattern = 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm); VESA FDMI, MIS-E, C (hole pattern = 200 x 100 mm); VESA FDMI, MIS-F, C (hole pattern = 200 x 200 mm)
- Polished aluminum finish
- Internal cable management
- Part # 45-214-026
- LCD Size max is 30"
- Maximum weight allowance 14-30lbs (6.3.- 13.6kg)
- Lift 5" (30cm)
- Tilt 80 degrees
- Pan 360 degrees
- Rotation 90 degrees
- Shipping Dimensions: 25.6" x 7.3" x 6.3" (65 x 18.5 x 16 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 9 lbs (4.2 kg)
- Warranty: Five (5) years
This product is non returnable unless deemed faulty or damaged.
Assembly / Installation:
If you experience difficulties installing or assembling any Ergotron product then all warranty and after sales product support is handled by :
Warranty & after sales product service Toll free (AU): 1300-957508, option 3
Or e-mail [email protected]
Serial Numbers are to be provided.
Ergotron are committed to making ergonomics affordable for computer users everywhere, helping to make lives healthier and more productive.
ERGOTRON - a name derived from the words 'ergonomics' and 'electronics'.
- A responsible USA company founded in 1982 with products in countries around the world.
- Their mission is to improve the human experience with computers, monitors, large screens and notebooks with high quality solutions.
- A history of innovation in display mounting technology.
Shopping with Confidence!
We appreciate that you want to shop with confidence online. And so Bad Backs wishes to confirm the importance we place on your privacy, security, our returns policy and customer service support.