The sleek Ergotron MX LCD Arm accommodates mid-sized displays and all-in-one computers weighing up to 30 lbs (13.6 kgs).
Five inches (13 cm) of height adjustment, 17 inches (42 cm) of extension/retraction motion, integrated tilt and portrait-to-landscape rotation promote user comfort and enhance productivity.
- Stylish design and super sturdy construction; steel and polished aluminum exterior
- Position your display for maximum ergonomic comfort to relieve eye, neck and back strain
- Pre-assembled arm offers monitor/TV theft deterrence
- Easy to use, simple installation and effortless operation
- Cable management system conceals and routes cables under the arm, out of the way
- Upgrade LCD monitors and TVs with improved ergonomic adjustment
- Rotate screen for portrait viewing of photos and pages—eliminate scrolling
- Extends/retracts up to 16.7" (42 cm); push your display out of the way when not in use
- Patented CF motion technology provides premium ease-of-use display adjustment
- Includes MX arm, vertical mount base, VESA adaptor brackets
- Monitor depth greater than 4" (102 mm) may diminish capacity.
- Monitor tilts 75° up and 5° down
- Pan at base = 180°; pan at extension = 360°; pan at monitor = 180°
- Portrait/landscape rotation includes position lock
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI, MIS-D, 75/100, C (hole pattern = 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm); VESA FDMI, MIS-E, C (hole pattern = 200 x 100 mm); VESA FDMI, MIS-F, C (hole pattern = 200 x 200 mm). For displays that use a 400 x 200 mm hole pattern, the VESA Bracket Adaptor Kit (97-474) can be ordered separately
- Recommended installation height: Upper mounting hole of base should be placed no higher than 60" (152 cm) above floor
- Polished aluminum finish
- Internal cable managemet
- Part # 45-228-026
- LCD Size max is 42"
- Weight Capacity: 14 to 30 lbs (6.3 to 13.6 kg)
- Lift 5" (13cm)
- Tilt 80 degrees
- Pan 360 degrees
- Rotation 90 degrees
- Product Weight: 8.1 lbs (3.7 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 29.25" x 10.5" x 6.5" (745 x 265 x 160 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 10.25 lbs (4.65 kg)
- Warranty: Five (5) years
This product is non returnable unless deemed faulty or damaged.
hopping with Confidence!
We appreciate that you want to shop with confidence online. And so Bad Backs wishes to confirm the importance we place on your privacy, security, our returns policy and customer service support.
Ergotron are committed to making ergonomics affordable for computer users everywhere, helping to make lives healthier and more productive.
ERGOTRON - a name derived from the words 'ergonomics' and 'electronics'.
- A responsible USA company founded in 1982 with products in countries around the world.
- Their mission is to improve the human experience with computers, monitors, large screens and notebooks with high quality solutions.
- A history of innovation in display mounting technology.