ORDER ONLINE OR VISIT OUR SYDNEY OR MELBOURNE STORES TO TRY - COMING SOON TO PERTH STORES
Over the last few years the boom in sit stand working has created its whole new product category. From special arms and stands that clamp to your desk, to complete desks that go up or down electrically or mechanically. The latest trend in sit stand ergonomics is to put a smaller height adjustable table or workstation on your existing desk, so that you don't have to change your current set up. With no assembly these products are revolutionising the simplicity of working standing up.
The key is to make sure the table is:
- solid and does not wobble (beware there are some shocking models on the market today)
- is easy to adjust up or down, with little effort
- goes high and low enough to work ergonomically
- is large, but not too large and has room for your keyboard
- that involves no assembly at all
Well we think we may have finally cracked it. The new Uplifter sit stand table ticks all the boxes. Available in a modern white colour, we are really impressed with its performance. Now available to order online or try it out in our Sydney showroom & coming soon to our other stores.
Comes with optional extra single or dual monitor arms to meet your specific workspace needs.
- Converts your regular desk into a sit stand height adjustable workstation for static to dynamic activity based working
- Fully portable height adjustable rising desk
- Ten (10) different height settings
- Two tier design
- Large upper display surface
- White colour
- Progressive spring-assisted dual-handle lifting mechanism
- Switch from sitting to standing in just a seconds
- Well built, steady and solid at any height
- Fully assembled and ready-to-use - no assembly is required
- Maximum loading 10-15kgs (depending on mounting as above)
- Single and dual mounts holding up to 15”- 30” (381mm – 762mm) monitors – as optional extras
- Range; 130-500mm
- Overall width; 900mm
- Overall depth; 640mm
- Keyboard dropdown; 700mm x 300mm
- Monitor vertical range; Additional 250mm range of height adjustment
- Monitor pivot; Landscape and portrait
- Monitor compatibility; VESA 75mm and 100mm
- Monitor weight: 7.5kg per monitor
- Uplifter - 15kg maximum weight capacity
- Uplifter with Single Mount - 12kg maximum weight capacity
- Uplifter with Dual Mount - 10kg maximum weight capacity
Shopping with Confidence!
We appreciate that you want to shop with confidence online. And so Bad Backs wishes to confirm the importance we place on your privacy, security, our returns policy and customer service support.
Should you choose to shop in-store, visit one of our stores in Melbourne, Sydney or Perth.
Click here for our store locations.