Stand up and innovate! This sleek, height-adjustable workstation is made so that you can stand more, sit less, and become healthier doing so. The advanced ergonomics and uncompromising style of the WorkFit-A are proportioned so that your body, space and passion all function in perfect harmony.
Set up is simple. An iMac® base slips easily under the WorkFit’s worksurface, which discretely and securely holds it in place. No VESA adapter is required to mount and move your iMac where you want it.
- Optimized specially for the latest iMac. Check the Compatibility Guide
- High-quality, solid-aluminum construction
- Designed to perfectly complement the look of your iMac
- Fluid, one-touch motion with patented CF Technology
- Sit-to-stand height adjustment
- Standing is like walking: it increases energy, burns extra calories, tones muscles, improves posture, increases blood flow and ramps up metabolism
- Integrates your entire Apple system—iMac, keyboard and mouse—onto a single platform
- Tiltable keyboard tray positions hands and wrists in neutral position to ensure comfortable computing
How the WorkFit for Apple Works:
- Part Number: 24-414-227
- Description: WorkFit-A, Sit-Stand Workstation, for Apple (silver)
- Includes arm, worksurface, base, keyboard tray support, keyboard tray, desk clamp, grommet mount, assembly fasteners, cable management hardware, adjustment tools.
- Compatibility: 27" iMac models from late 2012 to present that include a built-in base; 21.5" iMac models from late 2009 to present that include a built-in base; Thunderbolt Displays and LED Cinema Displays (27" and 24").
- * Maximum capacity = 27.5 lbs (12.5 kg). This is the sum weight of all hardware added to the workstation, including iMac computer or display (Thunderbolt Display or LED Cinema Display), keyboard, mouse and contents placed on worksurface. The weight of the iMac or display should never exceed 23.5 lbs (10.7 kg). A minimum load of 12 lbs (5.5 kg) must be applied to the unit to ensure proper operation.
- Note: Weight of 27" iMac (late 2012 to present) = 21 lbs (9.5 kg); weight of 21.5" iMac (late 2012 to present) = 12.5 lbs (5.7 kg); weight of 21.5" iMac (late 2009 through late 2012) = 20.5 lbs (9.3 kg); weight of 27" Thunderbolt Display and 27" LED Cinema Display = 23.5 lbs (10.7 kg); weight of 24" LED Cinema Display = 21 lbs (9.5 kg).
- Screen tilt of 30° is built into the iMac base; WorkFit does not provide additional screen tilt capability. Keyboard tray tilt range = 20°.
- When in seated position, keyboard tray can drop down approximately ≤ 4" (10 cm) below level of desktop surface, placing the keyboard at the optimum ergonomic height.
- Mounting Surface Requirements: When installed using Desk Clamp option, can be configured to work with desk surfaces up to 31.5" (80 cm) deep. When installed using Grommet Mount option, center of through-hole should be no more than 29.5" (75 cm) from front edge of desk surface. These requirements ensure that the suspended keyboard tray can extend past the desktop’s front edge.
- Desk clamp attaches to edge up to 2.5" (65 mm) thick; grommet mount attaches through hole 0.5" to 2.5" (7–65 mm) wide and up to 2.5" (65 mm) thick.
- Worksurface Dimensions: 22.6" W x 14.4"D (575 x 366 mm)
- Keyboard Tray Dimensions: 24" x 7.5" (609 x 191 mm)
- Integrated cable management hides cords
- Product Weight: 34.7 lbs (15.7 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 21.5" x 11" x 37" (55 x 28 x 94 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 42.5 lbs (19.3 kg)
- Warranty: Five (5) years