Australian Made Natural Buckwheat Pillow
Following ancient customs from Asia, enjoy the sleep you deserve. Keep your neck in alignment and reduce tension.
Buckwheat husks maintain a stable form, so that once you achieve a comfortable position your muscles do not have to work and you are able to stay there effortlessly, with the support you need for a great nights sleep.
The filling also lasts for many years, making the pillow the best value cervical pillow on the market. Long after other pillows have collapsed, and worn out, a buckwheat hull pillow will still be fully functional.
The hulls are cleaned and graded to remove any flour and dust. The husks are then treated under high pressure and temperature to eradicate any micro-organisms. The hulls in the pillow lie in different directions, leaving gaps between them, thereby allowing air to circulate freely throughout the pillow and level with the spine, promoting ideal posture. No chemicals or pesticides are used in production.
The pillow can be adjusted to suit individual needs by simply adding or removing the filling from the zipped cover.
- Buckwheat remains cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Lightweight & airy - soothing sounds when you move.
- Free of any chemicals or pesticides. Grown organically in Victoria, but not certified
Available in Large (Queen), Medium (standard) and Small (Kids 3 years +)
Large - QUEEN
- 69cm x 40cm approx. FLAT pillowcase: 64cm x 35cm approx. FILLED
- Filled with approx. 3kg of Australian naturally grown and processed buckwheat hulls
- Zipped cotton pillowcase
Medium - STANDARD
- 59cm x 38.5cm approx.FLAT pillowcase: 56cm x 35cm approx. FILLED
- Filled with approx. 2kg of Australian naturally grown and processed buckwheat hulls
- Zipped cotton pillowcase
Small (Kids 3 years +)
- 45cm x 30cm approx. FLAT cover: 44cm x 29cm approx FILLED
- Filled with approx. 1kg of Australian naturally grown and processed buckwheat hulls
- Cover sealed to avoid access to the hulls by young children
- The cotton cover (large & medium sizes) can be machine washed with cold water and hung out to dry. Since it is almost impossible to dry soaked buckwheat hulls, we do not recommend cleaning the hulls.
- Spot clean ONLY the sealed cover for the small pillow
- The hulls are fully cleaned to ensure they are free from dust and debris.
- Buckwheat is not actually a 'wheat' but a fruit related to the rhubarb plant. The hulls or outer skin of the fruit is used in the pillows.
- The Buckwheat hulls are hypo-allergenic and very few people are allergic to buckwheat hull pillows.
- 1kg (approx.) refill packs available separately
|Most Popular Product||No|