Buro Dakota II Boardroom Chair
The Buro Dakota II is a classic designer chair for any boardroom or office. With a heavy duty executive frame it delivers a combination of comfort and support, and is perfect for big and tall bodies having a weight rating up to 180kg. With tilt tension adjustment and syncho mechanism, you can recline at your own comfort or lock it into a fixed position for sitting upright when working.
The Buro Mentor is a fantastic seating option for any boardroom, office or home office environment. With a complete range of ergonomic features, it has easy to use synchronised seating adjustments and outstanding comfort.
- Contoured high density seat foam
- Synchronised seat & backrest angle with 4 position locking adjustment
- Superior self weighting tension adjustment, adjusts automatically
- Depth adjustable seat slide
- Black nylon or polished aluminium base
- Adjustable lumbar support
- 60mm soft PU castors
- Tested to ANSI/BIFMA x5.1-2011 General Purpose Office Chairs
- AFRDI 142 Certified to 135kg Single Shift *Buro Mentor with nylon base only
- Weight rating 180kg
- Total size 660w x 730d x 1150h mm
- Back 500 wide x 720mm high
- Seat 490 deep x 540mm wide
- Seat height 470 - 535mm high
- Ship box is 810 x 380 x 650mm
- Chair weight approx 17kg
- 6 years
Shopping with Confidence!
We appreciate that you want to shop with confidence online. And so Bad Backs wishes to confirm the importance we place on your privacy, security, our returns policy and customer service support.
Should you choose to shop in-store, visit one of our stores in Melbourne, Sydney or Perth. Click here for our store locations
|Click and Collect Available
|Taking Back Orders