Dr Bakst Magnetic Back Belt *
To assist with back pain relief, 28 strategically and anatomically positioned, high powered Neodymium & Ceramic unipolar magnets offer targeted support for your lower back. This support is ideal for wearing day to day on-top of a first layer of clothing.
Help free yourself of pain with the popular power of magnetic therapy.
To assist with back pain relief, all magnets are strategically and anatomically placed by Dr. Bakst to maximize proper placement, polarity, position, penetration and power.
Buy online today or shop at our Bad Backs Stores in Melbourne, Sydney and Perth.
- 28 strategically and anatomically positioned, high powered Neodymium and Ceramic unipolar magnets.
- 33,000 gauss power, providing deep penetration.
- Made of superior quality, breathable neoprene, with adjustable velcro closure.
- Maybe hand washed and hung to dry.
(Measure at waist)
- Small - 58cm to 81cm (23 inches to 32 inches)
- Medium - 81cm to 102cm (32 inches to 40 inches) - REMAINING STOCK NOW SOLD
- Large - 102cm to 127cm (40 inches to 50 inches) - REMAINING STOCK NOW SOLD
If you have a pacemaker, are pregnant or epileptic, please consult your doctor before using magnetic products.
Shopping with Confidence!
We appreciate that you want to shop with confidence online. And so Bad Backs wishes to confirm the importance we place on your privacy, security, our returns policy and customer service support.
More on effective magnets by Dr Bakst:
"...The magnetic field has the ability to penetrate through the skin. Correspondingly, different magnets have different depths of penetration through the skin. A ceramic magnet might have a depth of penetration of 1 to 1.5 inches. If a nerve is superficial (near the surface of the skin) a ceramic magnet will be sufficient to control the pain impulse of that nerve. However, if the affected nerve is 2 - 4 inches deep, a ceramic magnet will be of little value. Only the neodymium magnets have the ability to penetrate that deeply..."
|Most Popular Product||No|