Dr Bakst Magnetic Tennis & Golf Forearm Brace
- Buy 2 for $25.00 each and save 14%
- Buy 5 for $22.00 each and save 24%
- Buy 10 for $19.00 each and save 34%
ON SALE online only WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Ideal for most sporting activities where extra stress is applied to your arms and elbows. By encouraging circulation using strategically placed magnets, the Dr Bakst Elbow support may help you with your day-to-day activities and exercise.
All magnets are strategically and anatomically placed by Dr. Bakst to maximize proper placement, polarity, position, penetration and power.
- 10 strategically and anatomically positioned, high powered Neodymium and Ceramic unipolar magnets
- 14,000 gauss power, providing deep penetration
- Made of superior quality, breathable neoprene for maximum comfort and support
- Easily adjustable strap for easy one handed use
- Exclusive 6-way adjustable strap support system
If you have a pacemaker, are pregnant or epileptic, please consult your doctor before using magnetic products.
- One size fits all
USA Patent Number 5,707,333
Shopping with Confidence!
We appreciate that you want to shop with confidence online. And so Bad Backs wishes to confirm the importance we place on your privacy, security, our returns policy and customer service support.
More on effective magnets by Dr. Bakst:
"...The magnetic field has the ability to penetrate through the skin. Correspondingly, different magnets have different depths of penetration through the skin. A ceramic magnet might have a depth of penetration of 1 to 1.5 inches. If a nerve is superficial (near the surface of the skin) a ceramic magnet will be sufficient to control the pain impulse of that nerve. However, if the affected nerve is 2 -4 inches deep, a ceramic magnet will be of little value. Only the neodymium magnets have the ability to penetrate that deeply..."
|Most Popular Product||No|