Gymba Active Standing Board with Massage Balls
NEW VERSION WITH REMOVABLE MASSAGE BALLS FOR YOUR FEET !
Convert your sit stand solution to a sit, stand and move healthy work solution with the Massage Balls reviving the soles of your feet in a unique way.
Designed and manufactured in Finland, the Gymba Active Board is now available in Australia. This revolutionary, patented active standing board is made of a unique, ecological composite material. It consists of 45 % cellulose and 55 % polypropylene (PP) with no harmful physiological effects. Keep yourself moving while you use your sit stand desk! AND check out the VIDEO amongst the row of small images.
This is the new version with massage balls launched in July 2021 - Convert your sit stand solution to sit, stand and move work solution!
For the Office Environment:
Studies suggest that office workers’ muscles are inactive about 80 percent of the time spent at work and 60 percent of their free time.
- Burning calories. By standing on the Gymba and moving feet back and forth in a walking action (see images) whilst working at a desk or workstation, we burn a significant amount of calories as compared to sitting or standing immobile.
- Increased blood flow. With our feet moving, we increase the blood circulation from the lower extremities, decreasing the risk of varicose veins, oedema and thrombosis.
- Improved concentration. The increased blood flow also positively effects our brain function and concentration at work.
- Musculoskeletan issues. In many cases aches, pains and soreness in back, knees, shoulders and arms is significantly reduced, as reported by many users so far in Europe, when Gymba has been utilized to increase movement during the working day.
- Better fitness. Even if we exercise regularly, introducing more movement during our working day will improve our overall fitness, including muscular strength.
- Other heath benefits. According to research in various institutions, increasing our movement and exercise will decrease the risk of type 2 diabetes, metabolic syndrome, fatty liver, cardiovascular diseases, selected cancers and premature death. In many cases our sleep quality is also improved.
GYMBA also has lots of other uses. Use it in office meetings, at standing counters in storerooms, in factories and cafes (or wherever long term standing is required).
The GYMBA Massage Ball revives the soles of your feet in a unique way.
- Massaging the soles of the feet
- relaxes the muscles in the soles and relieves strain on your plantar fascia
- activates and strengthens the muscles in the soles
- accelerates the blood circulation and metabolism in your foot
- warms up cold feet
- provides a moment of relaxation
- Standing on a hard floor may easily cause pain in feet and lower extremities preventing us from standing. GYMBA provides a platform that is easier, smoother and more comfortable to stand on, making standing a more tempting option.
- Stretching your back: Turn your Gymba upside down and lie on it on your back. Take a few deep breaths and relax. While stretching, keep your shoulders back, your arms folded in front of you and avoid tilting your pelvis forward.
- Stretching your calves: Turn your Gymba upside down and rise up on your toes 20 times. Move one foot further back, shift your weight to that foot, and rise up to your toes again. Repeat 20 times before changing feet.
- Strengthening your ankles: Place your Gymba on the floor and place your feet on the supports. Roll the board from side to side and let the flexible properties of the board do the work. Keep moving for 1-3 minutes at a time.
- Gymba Active Board Graphite with Massage balls
|Most Popular Product||No|