A simple but really effective option for people that need the correct arch support for their feet….. but who don’t want to wear shoes.
Designed by Jobri in the USA, we are pleased to announce the launch of Pux here in Australia for the first time. Used indoors or outdoors Pux elevates the mid section of the foot, countering flatness or pronation in the arch.
This patented arch support can be worn barefoot or over stockings.
- Made of soft and flexible ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA)
- Attached to the foot by a hook-and-loop fastener
- Treated surface to prevent slipping, and durable treads for aiding ground traction
- Identical oval shapes can be worn on either foot
- Sizes available: Small/Medium or Medium/Large
- Colors: Green
More information click here – http://www.badbacks.com.au/pux-shoeless-arch-support