Kinesis Freestyle VIP3 Accessory
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT DISPLAYED IN-STORE: IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR PURCHASE PLEASE CALL 1800 615 666 OR CLICK ON THE ENQUIRY LINK ABOVE.
This Kinesis VIP3 accessory is the ideal ergonomic companion for your new Freestyle 2 keyboard. It simply attaches to the keyboard to provide angle adjustment and extra palm support.
The Kinesis Freesyle VIP3 provides angle adjustment up to 15 degrees with integrated palm support. The palm supports attach to the front of the Freestyle 2 keyboard to create extra support and comfort for the user.
- Left and Right V-Lifters: the V-lifter quickly and easily alternates the slope of the keyboard from 5, 10 and 15 degrees, positioning forearms and wrists in a more comfortable position by reducing pronation
- Integrated, padded palm supports ensure that wrists are neutral while resting
- Use with or without the pivot/tether. The pivot tether connects the two keying modules of the Freestyle2 keyboard together. Disconnect the pivot tether if greater separation is required
- Provides a highly stable typing platform with no “bounce”
- Not compatible with original Freestyle Solo keyboard
- Max height at 15 degrees slope: 73mm
- Max height at 10 degrees slope: 54mm
- Max height at 5 degrees slope: 38mm
- Depth (front-to-back): 254mm
Shopping with Confidence!
We appreciate that you want to shop with confidence online. And so Bad Backs wishes to confirm the importance we place on your privacy, security, our returns policy and customer service support.
Should you choose to shop in-store, visit one of our stores in Melbourne, Sydney or Perth.
Click here for our store locations.
|Click and Collect Available
|Taking Back Orders