A great way to raise desks and furniture, simply and cheaply. Made of a strong sturdy plastic, these one inch high blocks (2.5cm) interlocked to a maximum height of three inches (7.6cm). Install in seconds, and no tools are required. Will support square or circular legs.
A terrific way to improve your ergonomic position by getting your desk and work surface to the right height.
- Interlocking heavy duty plastic blocks enable you to raise your furniture from one to three inches
- Non-slip inserts will protect your floor and won’t slip
- Surface contours securely support square or circular legs, casters, and straight side desk panels
- Maximum capacity 600 pounds per leg
- 8 'Raise Its' per box
- Made of rugged, durable plastic
- Multiple depressions will fit all sizes of legs
- Interlocking mechanism for safe stacking in 2.5cm (1 inch) increments
- Nonslip inserts protect and prevent sliding on hard surfaces
- Install a maximum of 3 Raise Its for a total of 7.6cm (3 inches)
- Colour: clear or black (black currently out of stock)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions are 10 x 10 x 2.5cm high (4 x 4 x 1 inches high)
All sizes are approximate
Shopping with Confidence!
We appreciate that you want to shop with confidence online. And so Bad Backs wishes to confirm the importance we place on your privacy, security, our returns policy and customer service support.
Should you choose to shop in-store, visit one of our stores in Melbourne, Sydney or Perth.
Click here for our store locations.
|Taking Back Orders