Standesk Pro - Dual Surface - Dual Screen - Black - NORTH MELBOURNE CLEARANCE
DISPLAY MODEL - NORTH MELBOURNE STORE - CLICK AND COLLECT OR LOCAL DELIVERY
he Standesk Pro Memory is an electric sit-stand workstation that easily & simply transforms any fixed-height desk into an active height sit stand adjustable desk. The Pro version is identical in functionality to the original, but just has a larger worksurface and keyboard.
Identical in functionality to the Standesk normal desk, just a larger size.
Innovative, ergonomic, and a brilliant design makes this a "must have" addition to anybody that wants to work standing up and sitting down. For years we have promoted sit stand tables, but most of them have been manual (you do the push and pulling)., but this new version is electric and does not cost a fortune either !
The Standesk Dual Worksurface electric sit-stand workstation seamlessly transforms any fixed-height desk into an active height adjustable desk.
Standesk is a beautifully designed and engineered electric height adjustable sit-stand workstation. The Standesk converts your existing desktop into a sit-stand workstation and gives you the ergonomic benefits of sitting and standing at your existing desk without the expense and inconvenience of purchasing a new desk.
Standesk has a large and generous desk area to accommodate your keyboard and monitor, or your laptop. Standesk has infinite height settings for any height you may desire and is adjustable in seconds!!
Standesk operates using an electric motor to adjust the telescopic adjustment inside the leg that allow for smooth movement of the desk surface. Sensor touch buttons make the lifting process effortless to adjust, even fully loaded.
Most importantly, Standesk adjusts in a vertical line, eliminating any deviation and allowing for a minimum footprint on your existing desk.
The Standesk is a beautifully designed and engineered solution offering:
- No pinch-points unlike scissor lift units.
- Sensor-touch button adjustment, effortless to adjust and is whisper quiet.
- 50kg weight rating for the desk platform.
- Monitor mounting arm includes the Vesa monitor bracket.
- 540mm maximum adjustment for the working height above the existing desk height.
- Simplicity in appearance and function, and is affordable for every workplace.
- Super tough and strong ‘Compact Panel’ used in the construction.
- Unique design with patents & design registrations in Australia & New Zealand.
- Keyboard tray that moves with the unit.
- AFRDI Certified : TEST REPORT No.14087/1
- Telescopic electric leg height adjustment - whisper quiet
- Sensor touch button adjustment - effortless
- Desktop and Keyboard tray made from Compact Panel* - Better than MDF
- Keyboard Size: 800mm x 300mm x 12mm
- Desktop Size: 900mm x 520mm x 12mm
- Infinite incremental height adjustments possible
- Angle/swivel adjustment for monitor arm included.
- Desk load capacity 500N (Around 50kg)
- Minimum desk height 100mm
- Maximum desk height 540mm
- Maximum keyboard height 460mm
- Solid diecast aluminium base
- Maximum speed adjustment 40mm/sec
- Vertical height adjustment of the desk surface
- Adjustable nylon base levellers
- Shipping dimensions 790 x 685 x 185 (0.1m3)
- Gross Weight 21kg
- Conforms to AS/NZS60335.1 Electrical Standards
- Patented & Registered Design in Australia & New Zealand
- Some assembly required.
- AFRDI Certified : TEST REPORT No.14087/1
AFRDI Certified : TEST REPORT No.14087/1
Dual Monitor Arm Specifications:
- Bracket Type: Dual Monitor Pole Mount
- Max screen width including bezel = 600 wide
- Screen Size: Up to 27" (depending on bezel & screen overall width)
- Monitor Weight Rating: Up to 10 kg per screen
- Vesa Mounting Support: 75 x 75 to 100 x 100 (WxH)
- iMac convertible using a VESA Mount Adapter Kit for iMac adapter.
- 6 height adjustment positions available
- Tilt: 15° Up / 15° Down from centre
- Extension 300mm to 610mm from centre to centre of Vesa mounting bracket
- Portrait/Landscape: Both (360° rotation)
- Vesa brackets are adjustable for swivel and angle.
- Pole Length: 675mm (Pole size: L675mm x W55mm)
- Accessories: Parts bag, M4 bolts, User Guide & Hex Key
- Recommended for LCD monitors up to 27"
- Solid diecast aluminium track allowing for different size monitors
- Angle/swivel adjustment for monitor arm included. NOTE: this can be reversed to increase the height of the monitor for taller users during assembly