TOGU Airgo Active Seat Cushion
TOGU's Airgo Active seat cushion was designed to make static sitting more dynamic, and offers relief from back pain while sitting in cars, offices and at home.
The Airgo active seat cushion, the first ball cushion designed for car use. Anatomically formed, filled with minimal air. It optimizes pressure distribution and transforms weight shifts into fine motoric pelvic movements. Just like with a ball cushion, your vertebrae are exposed to continuous shifts between load pressure and relaxation, which trains the musculature and optimizes your upright position. Dynamic sitting is for rigid seats. Instead of being tense, you can now climb out of your car relaxed, even after a long journey. The active cushion also provides relief for the pelvic floor and the prostate through its anatomical shape. Cushion pressure and comfort level can be adjusted to the user's preference with the pump and needle valve. Comes with hand pump.
Measures 40 cm x 28 cm and can hold up to 200 kg load.
- Designed to provide dynamic sitting, anatomically formed to optimize pressure distribution and transforms weight shifts
- Absorbs the vibrations on the spine and encourages proper upright posture
- Can also relieve pressure on the pelvic floor and prostate
- Cushion pressure and comfort level can be adjusted to the user's preference with the pump and needle valve
- Easy to take along in the car, on the bus, at the stadium, concert, office or anywhere
- Grey colour with pump
Shopping with Confidence!
We appreciate that you want to shop with confidence online. And so Bad Backs wishes to confirm the importance we place on your privacy, security, our returns policy and customer service support.
Made in Germany, TOGU is a world wide market leader in restorative therapy, sport fitness therapy and exercise products.
|Most Popular Product||No|