Wilkhahn AT 187/71 Mesh Task Chair
The AT mesh chair designed by European market leader Willkahn and made to order here in Australia ! Loaded with ergonomic features, a stunning white and grey model and the unique Trimension patented technology for three dimensional, synchro-adjusted dynamic seating.
AT chairs are made to order in Sydney, allow 2 weeks manufacture time plus 5-10 days shipping depending on your location. Available only in NSW and VIC currently.
The AT mesh chair from European market leader Willkahn, loaded with ergonomic features, a stunning white and grey model and the unique Trimension patented technology for three dimensional, synchro-adjusted dynamic seating.
We all spend long periods of time in hunched positions at our desks, but what the human body actually requires is frequent and a varied range of movements, so the AT chair uses Trimension patented technology for three dimensional, synchro-adjusted dynamic seating.
What is Trimension:
Trimension doesn’t just encourage forwards, backwards and sideways movements, but the pelvis to rotate too - which is so important for the spine’s stability.
Two separately moveable swing plates, just like two thighs, lie at the core of the 3D synchronous adjustment technology. Minimal shifts in weight are already translated into movement. The position of the pivotal points and way they work are exactly like knee and hip joints. As a result, the body maintains its centre of gravity – no matter what posture it adopts or the way it moves.
- Trimension, synchronous, three-dimensional kinematics that encourage three-dimensional dynamic sitting.
- The synchro tension control for people weighing between 45-120kg.
- Height adjustable backrest
- Chair synchro lock or unlock mechanism
- Fixed 5 degree forward tilt seat angle for pelvic tilt when locked
- The seat height is infinitely adjustable between 40cm and 52cm with a DIN 4550-compliant gas lift.
- Includes a seat depth adjustment to suit different leg lengths.
- Five-star aluminium base.
- Twin wheel swivel castors polyamide for carpets/wood floors
- Height adjustable 4D armrests made of fibreglass reinforced polyamide. The depth, angle and width of the armrest pads can be changed by pushing and turning them.
- Black frame, star base and casters, black mesh back, black fabric seat, black arm pads
- White frame, star base and casters, light grey mesh back (34 Vivid fabric, digital white 34/1001), light grey fabric seat (Racer 37 fabric, colour 95), dark grey arm pads
- Medium back, mesh back, fabric seat, polyamide star base, aluminium frame, black 4D arms, seat slider, trimension synchro
- Seat dimensions: 50cm wide x 40-46cm deep (backrest to front edge)
- Back height from seat: 101-113cm (when raised becomes 113cm)
- Seat height from floor: 40-52cm (when raised becomes 52cm)
- Star base: 66cm wide
- Chair depth: 64cm
** All sizes are approximate
- AFRDI Green Tick certificate 15677/3
- AFRDI Blue Tick certificate 16309/2
- Greenguard Gold certificate 7697-420
- GS AND TUV certified
- DIN EN 1335/13761/1022 certified
- ANSI/BIFMA X5.1 certified
- Five (5) year warranty
Shopping with Confidence!
We appreciate that you want to shop with confidence online. And so Bad Backs wishes to confirm the importance we place on your privacy, security, our returns policy and customer service support.
Should you choose to shop in-store, visit one of our stores in Melbourne, Sydney or Perth. Click here for our store locations
|Click and Collect Available
|Taking Back Orders