Evoluent D Series Vertical Mouse
Since 1994 Evoluent have developed evolutionary vertical ergonomic mice. The D Series is the latest addition to the Evoluent range and a wonderful addition to the Bad Backs range, with the patented ergonomic shape supporting the hand in an upright neutral posture that eliminates forearm twisting. and reduces wrist flexing and extension while mousing.
Since 1994 Evoluent have developed evolutionary vertical ergonomic mice. The D Series is the latest addition to the Evoluent range and a wonderful addition to the Bad Backs range.
- The patented ergonomic shape supports the hand in an upright neutral posture that eliminates forearm twisting.
- This positioning of the wrist reduces flexing and extension while mousing.
- In the vertical orientation, the finger buttons are operated the same way and the sculptured thumb rest minimise the effort required to use the mouse.
- Innovated shallow grooves have been incorporated into the button design of the three finger buttons.
- Fingertips naturally rest in the grooves, securing the mouse in the hand, making cursor movement much more precise.
- An extra wide lip along the bottom edge prevents the last finger from rubbing the desk.
- Smartly-placed thumb buttons are both within easy reach at the top and bottom of a contoured thumb rest.
- These buttons can be programmed to complete different functions via the Evoluent Mouse Manager.
- The handshake grip reduces unwanted movement because the thumb and finger placements naturally opposes each others movements.
- A speed button behind the wheel allows convenient adjustment without releasing your grip from the mouse.
- The cursor speed range is 800/1600/2400/3200 DPI.
Evoluent Mouse Manager:
- Allows for several customisation options that assist with reducing clicks, mouse movements and having to reach for the keyboard.
- All six of the D Series buttons can be configured and an additional level of customisation is available for tasks in specific applications and programs while they are active.
6 Programmable Buttons:
- The D Series has 3 finger buttons, 2 thumb buttons and a clickable scroll wheel.
- The functions of these buttons can be programmed via the Evoluent Mouse Manager.
- The force required for clicking is lower than traditional mice, reducing strain on the fingers while delivering tactile firmness that avoids accidental clicks.
- All three sizes are available in right hand wired or wireless connection.
- The wired versions are connected and powered via a 220cm USB cable.
- The wireless versions connect via a 2.4Gz USB receiver and are powered by a AA battery
- Microsoft Windows® 7 or later - Includes driver for Windows 7, 8 and 10 for configuring the buttons. The driver is optional but highly recommended. VerticalMouse still has basic functionality without the driver.
- Apple Mac® OS X 10.5 or later - The optional Evoluent software that can usually be used to customise the functions of the mouse is not currently compatible with the Mac’s running OS X 10.15 and newer. If the user does not wish to change any of the functions of the mouse then they are not impacted.
If a user would like to change button functions to be something different than the factory settings, and they have a Mac running OS X 10.15 and newer, they can use the third party software USB Overdrive www.usboverdrive.com (Evoluent is not affiliated with USB Overdrive.)
- Other operating systems - Fixed button functions without a driver. Third party drivers may be available from other vendors.
Measure from wrist to end of middle finger
- Small : Less than 178mm
- Medium : 178 - 198mm
- Large : More than 198mm
|Most Popular Product||Yes|